Rocked your world 🔞

Husks hands were practically trembling as he traced the delicate contours of Angel, pupils dilating, large black orbs filling his now barely-there irises. This damn pornstar wouldn't stop moaning though, and Husk doubted he was that skilled.

"Angel, please shut the fuck up.." he rasped out, beginning to strip for himself

"What?~ Doncha like it?" He said with a teasing grin.

"No, it's not real. I'll make you really moan in a second." Husk said before diving down into him, hands clutching his chest of fluff, making Angel grin

"They always go for the chest."

Husk pulled out Angel's cock, making the spider shudder.

"Shit, uh.. guess I should.. erm.. loosen you first?"

Angel chuckled softly "What, this your first time?"

"Let's just say I wasn't a damn sex machine when I came down here. Wasn't really one before that, though.." he grumbled.

"Aw, it's okay, kitty, I can walk you through it." He teased with a smirk

"Don't patronize me, I got it." Husk said stubbornly, furrowing his eyebrows

Husk slipped down in between Angel's legs, and began licking.

"Erk- Woah!" Angel said, pulling away for a moment, looking down at Husk in surprise.

"What? What's wrong? You feel alright?"

Angel sighed softly at Husk's concern, and he sat on his knees, moving closer.

"Can I.. see your tongue?"

"Angel, is this really necessary.." he mumbled, unamused.

"Come on, please!"

Husk stuck out his tongue.

"Wow."

Husk grumbled as Angel took his tongue in between his finger and thumb

"You've got a cute little Velcro tongue!"

"Not what it's called, but okay.."

"Don't be a sour puss, it's cute!" Angel said, pulling his fingers away

"So can I eat you out now? Or.."

"Right, sex!" Said Angel as he swiftly returned to his position

"Is it gonna feel weird?"

"Probably! I don't fuckin' know.." Husk said stubbornly, leaning back down to continue his ministrations

All four of angels hands clenched the sheets below as he let out whines and cries. Angel felt like he was on cloud9, never having felt such strong stimulation be so slow and gentle. Husk was eating him out like a starved demon, and even then, he was treating him so delicately, holding his frail hips down so carefully, as if he would break from one wrong move.

"Husk.. ngh, oh fuck! Husk- Husk please I.. ahh.. I need you in.. in me, hah!~" cried out Angel in between moans, his back arching, a hand running through his hair.

His pleas made Husk growl, and soon enough, Husk was positioned at his slicked-up hole. Husk leaned down, cupping Angel's face and capturing him in for a gentle, yet hungry kiss. Their tongues mixed, and Husk pulled him impossibly closer.

"You good?"

"Husk, baby, I'm fine. I'm a pornstar for cryin' out loud! Just give it to me.."

Angel gasped as he felt Husk's tip enter him in no time

"H-Holy shit..!" Angel said in surprise, looking down at the damn weapon Husk carried around.

"Y-you didn't tell me you had a third leg?" Angel said with a surprised grin, eyebrows furrowed in curiosity

"Tch.. don't be a smart-ass."

Husk slid in deeper, grunting softly as the tightness surrounded his cock.

"Hot damn, Angel.. for a porn star, you sure are tight as hell.." he said, letting out a sigh as he pushed deeper (YEAH. ITS STILL GOING)

Angel moaned loudly, throwing his head back, a pair of arms reaching up to pull Husk closer to him.

"I.. I was Val's.. hngh! F-favorite for.. other reasons than kissing.. agh!~" Angel struggled to spout in between moans "Shit, Husky.." Angel said, moaning softly once again.

Husk grunted as he began thrusting in and out, despite his length not entirely being in yet. He panted, pupils so dilated it made him look like he was on some damn catnip.

"..Feels so good, Angel.." he said before burying his face down into Angels chest fluff, shuddering as he felt a pair of hands begin scritching at his scalp, his eyes rolling back as he let out a contented grumble.

"Sh-shit, kitty.. starting to think you.. haa-ah! Like these scratches m-more than me! Ooh..~" Angel struggled to coherently say

"Starting to.. believe it." Husk taunted back

Before Angel could stubbornly respond, his back jolted off the bed, eyes widening as he felt Husk slam in all the way. Angel began moaning like a maniac, pair of hands tangling in Husks fur wherever they could reach. A loud slapping sound filling the room, as well as a constant creaking from the bed every time Husk thrusted inward, pushing both of them closer to ecstasy. Angel mumbled incoherent words, Husk's breathing and rhythm growing unsteadier with each passing moment.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so damn close.." growled Husk, only slamming his hips down harder. Angel moaned loudly, a sheet of tears welling in his eyes as he felt a finger slip into his mouth, down his throat.

"Shit.. let me fill you, yeah?" Husk let out a feral growl as he bit down on Angel's neck, making the spider cry out within his moans. Angel shouted out loudly as Husk found that perfect spot within him, hitting it over and over until he quickly came to his release, spewing all over he, and Husks' chest. Husk swore under his breath, following soon after, his orgasm spewing out inside of Angel, filling him up until no more could fit, spewing out little droplets, Husk remaining inside.

They both panted heavily, Angel lifelessly staring up at the ceiling. Husk removed his finger from Angel's mouth, and gently caressed his cheek

"..You with me, doll?"

"Am I in heaven?" Angel rasped tiredly, earning a breathless chuckle from Husk.

The cat slowly pulled out, the two demons simultaneously wincing at the emptiness.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah? Got to look all pretty for me tomorrow.." Husk said softly, slipping out of the bed and easily picking Angel up into his arms, earning a content grumble.

"Thanks, Husky.. Would've pounced on you sooner if I knew I'd have the time of my damn life."

Husk walked into his bathroom, setting Angel on the toilet seat as he began filling his large bath. "So, what? Did you think I didn't have it in me to rock your world? I'm hurt." He said sarcastically with a small grin.

"No- it's not that.. you're putting words into my mouth!" Angel said with a soft chuckle. "Though I am surprised with the aftercare."

"What did you think I would do?? Finish off a whiskey and smash the glass over your head before crashing?"

"Well.."

"Don't answer that."

Husk picked up Angel and got into the bath, sitting down and setting Angel down along with him. Angeldust huddled into the demon, Husks pupils no longer able to dilate anymore than they already have. Husk wrapped his arms around the Spider demon, and shut his eyes.

What a perfect night.

1169 words, wow!!! I kind of went off with this one 😭😭. I hope you guys liked this chapter, I know I did 😼. Somebody recommended I make Husk's eyes dilate, which was honestly pretty smart of them, I'm just mad I didn't think of it! Lmao. Anyways, I'm not too sure when I'll post next, I've been posting pretty often lately. Anyways, until next time!! 🫶🫶

- Sincerely,
Your author, Livy