(Mis)communication🔞

Angeldust sat in his condo, sobbing on his bed, hugging his pillow tightly. He felt so dumb, selfish. Who did he think he was? Sure, Husk is pretty laid back, but he owns Angel's soul for fucks sake! Fat nuggets huffed, nuzzling into angel, trying to persuade him out of his little cocoon of blankets and pillows.

He had to get to work, he didn't want to upset Husk anymore than he already had..

"FUCK!" Shouted Husk, throwing a chair across the office room at the casino. Alastor gave him a grin, you know the one, lidded eyes, that smile that tells you he really doesn't give two jambalayas. (Get it? Get it because shits but then Alastor because jambalaya haha 😛)

"I understand that you're upset.. you know, my offer still stands, Husker.."

"I said not to fuckin' call me that! And- look, I am very obviously not in the right state of mind to fucking gamble, Alastor!"

"..what am I supposed to do..?" Whined husk as he plopped down on the ground, huffing and lighting a cigar

"I fucked it up, y'know? We really had something.. I could feel it! Then I let my.. I don't know- my possessiveness, jealousy, Whatever the fuck out, and I pulled out the damn collar!"

Alastor raised an eyebrow "Why are you so upset? You own his soul, don't you?" Alastor walked behind him, hands placed gently on Husk's shoulders as he kneeled down "You did the right thing, Husk.. you need to show him who's boss..!"

"Ya.. ya think so?"

"I know so, dear friend!"

"Do.. do you think he'll get over it? Forgive me?" Asked Husk as he looked back at Alastor

"Well, he's prone to at some point, yes?"

Husk sighed, standing up. "I'm gonna be honest, I don't like you, you kind of piss me off. But thanks. For the talk." Husk said as we walked off, Alastor's eye twitching as he fixed his posture

"Of course.. anything for a.. 'Friend'.." muttered Alastor before walking off himself.

Angel walked into the casino.. but just because he's in a bad mood doesn't mean he can't still look hot. Angel has gotten used to covering up imperfections, so covering up his puffy eyes was no big. Husk spotted him, hurrying over, ears slightly lowered.

"Angel.." he softly greeted, not daring to smile

Angel nodded his head, avoiding eye contact, but mustering up a submissive smile "Husk.. where am I posted tonight..?"

"Uh.. section 4, by the tables." Husk said, looking up at him with a frown.

Without another word, Angel walked off to where he was supposed to be to lure in customers.

Husk clenched his glass so hard it shattered, cutting his hand, spilling his drink to the ground. He huffed, shaking off his hand as he walked away, an imp hurrying over to clean up the mess.

Later that night, Angeldust sat at the bar on his break, a demon coming up and flirting. Angel didn't flinch when the demon got shot, but he blinked in surprise, realizing no blood had splattered on him. He turned to look and saw an umbrella, and his eyes followed the handle, landing on a familiar overlord

"Need a drinking buddy?" Asked Husk with a hopeful smile.

"Not really." Said Angel with a shrug and a small smile, earning a chuckle from Husk.

"I'm sorry-" "Husk I'm-" they both blurted at the same time. Angel blinked softly, husk perking up curiously

"Sorry, doll.. you go first."