Chapter 4: The escape

Jihei finally woke up from a dream he had after trying to commit suicide, but inside his dreams, he finally knew why he is alone and without family... he is an orphan. And mostly he finally knew that Chikkaikrakku was sealed inside him, his now dead parents wanted the best for the Octoling race. Jihei stood up on this feet thinking once again about all the mistreatment and contempt he experiences every day, as long as he thinks and acts differently from the other Octolings (because he has autism) he will be treated like a freak.

But the worst thing, he cannot escape his sad fate, Jihei would die if Chikkaikrakku separates from his body, but no one knows that the Kraken beast is inside him, from now on he must make  incredible efforts to control his emotions and not let Ch...

But the worst thing, he cannot escape his sad fate, Jihei would die if Chikkaikrakku separates from his body, but no one knows that the Kraken beast is inside him, from now on he must make  incredible efforts to control his emotions and not let Chikkaikrakku show his powers.

Jihei stood up, he was still a little hurted and sorrowed from the punches and kicks that the kids  who threw his hamburger gave him a few hours ago, that began to make him cry silently as he sat on a swing that was on that lonely street, at the same time he finally knew a sad and heartbreaking truth, the reason he will probably be hated his entire life: He is different.

Jihei just looked deeply broken and crying. However, Jihei clearly knew that as long as he stood in Octarian territory, he must serve his race and his nation, but even despite his terrible life for being different, he still had small flames inside him that gave him a little strength to continue. alive.

Jihei finally got up and put on his boots and Octarian army uniform to go train once again with his team at the Octarian Academy.

Minutes later:

Shingen and Helix were having a Splatana Stamper duel, throwing ink slashes until the other falls. Ishida sensei and Jihei were watching while sitting on a bench.

Shingen launched another slash that finally caused Helix to fall to the ground and was ready to make the final blow to finally splat Helix, but instead, he simply stopped.

- Why did you stopped!? FINISH HIM!! - Ishida exclaimed.

Shingen makes another slash and finally finished off Helix, leaving his body covered in orange ink. Jihei was just watching that merciless duel.

- REMEMBER KIDS! There is no weakness, there is no pain, BUT ABOVE ALL THERE IS NO MERCY in a battle... Their enemies, regardless of who they are, WILL NEVER HAVE MERCY ON YOU!! - Ishida exclaimed.

Jihei simply walked Helix's fainted body and extended his hand to Helix to lift him up as a gesture of friendship...he is his teammate from the same team, they should work as a team all together.

- JIHEI!! WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM!!? - Ishida yelled.

-Sir, he is just giving me a hand to help me get up, we are a team, we are academy partners, we must work together and help each other as a team- Helix responded.