Chapter 6: Mr. Grizz & the salmonids (Salmon Run)

Although they were not official  battles (in the lobby of Splatsvile), Louie in all his time under the tutelage of Master Liang became skilled in  Stringers, Splatanas as well as hand-to-hand combat without any type of weapon since as stated in the previous chapter Louie has to be prepared for any situation.

But most importantly, Louie gained remarkable control over his Kraken beast, learning to control Chikkaikrakku's powers including the ability to transform into Chikkaikrakku at will and regardless of whether he is enraged or not, as well as avoiding transforming no matter how enraged he is just to hide it as much as possible.

All of Master Liang's apprentice children gathered in a flat place near the entrance of the temple to watch the top students who finished their training and will head to another place to show off their incredible skills in combat and use them to make this world a better place. better place.

- These are the apprentices who completed their training, I present them with their golden badges, and as you can see they are a team of Octolings with prodigious skills- said Master Liang with great pride.

- Meiling, the musician Octoling- (from Splatsvile).

- Gerald the strategist and medical Octoling - (from new Alterna).

- Ikari the samurai Octoling- (from the Octo Valley).

- And Louie (from Octo-Valley)

- I am very proud to have been your teacher and sensei. Please use your abilities to make the world a better place to live for both Octolings and Inklings. The future of the world is in your hands, make me proud one day to be the teacher of the heroes who saved the world - said Master Liang as he watched his students stand out among the sunset that was behind them.

- Thanks, Master!! "Surely we will do it!! - said the 4 recently graduated boys.

- Repeat your oath one last time children! Strength, skill, will and strategy! - Master Liang shouted.

- Strength! SKILL! WILL AND STRATEGY!! - said the 4 children in unison.

All the other children cheered and applauded the 4 graduating trainees. Louie finally gained some respect, but not enough to stop being seen as a rejected Octarian, the other children still remembered how months ago Louie transformed into a giant octopus but Louie no longer cared at how they looked at him. One day there will come where the child they hated so much would transform into an admirable figure. But suddenly everyone looked into the air as a chopper approached.

"Calm down, children, there is nothing to fear, he is an acquaintance of mine from many years ago," said Master Liang as the chopper approached with the gusts of air brushing the skin of all the children present and later landed at the entrance of...

"Calm down, children, there is nothing to fear, he is an acquaintance of mine from many years ago," said Master Liang as the chopper approached with the gusts of air brushing the skin of all the children present and later landed at the entrance of the temple.

It was a green chopper with two logos next to the doors formed by a fish (salmon) and an atom around it. The pilot door opened and instead of another Inkling or some humanoid cephalopod it revealed a statue made of wood of a bear. having a salmon in its mouth and an antenna on its head. All the children at the scene were very surprised to see that a radio in the shape of an ursid statue was the one operating the chopper (Since remember that mammals did not exist back then).