Intro part 2 ♡

♡ sorry this took so long , I was busy ♡

Charlie:  Charlie is kind of unaware of what she's doing is toxic. To be fair, she isn't as bad as most of the others. She's very overprotective, and she can be unconsciously manipulative. When you would try to leave or call her out on her behavior,  prepare to be attacked by her  puppy dog eyes. To an outsider, she just seems like an overprotective jealous girlfriend. Only her truly good friends actually see through that. She assures them that she's just very protective of her 'one true love', and well, it's Charlie. They kind of believe it, still a bit suspicious.

♡ Would they hurt you?:
Absolutely not. In any way. Well, besides mentally, if you count that. It kind of goes without saying, but Charlie is a softie, and the worst she would do is pull you a little hard.

Lucifer: (this was the hardest one for some reason) Yikes, out of everyone, he's definitely the scariest to be the object of admiration. At first glance, he's nothing to be afraid of, but then you remember he's literally the king of Hell. He doesn't expect you to resist. He just kind of assumed that you'd be happy, not in the egocentric way like Adam, though. He definitely gets jealous easily and does anything for your love and attention. He also has no trouble pointing out the flaws in other people to make himself look like an angel.
[insert joke about him being a fallen angel here]

♡ Would they hurt you?
Sadly, yes, but you would really have to push him to do it. But he won't hesitate when he has to, and he probably wouldn't feel bad until an hour later when he processes all of it.

Lute: Lute is the most loyal person you'll meet. She's the definition of acts of service because she'll literally lose an arm and a leg for you ( you know im not exaggerating), but then she'll lose if you ask to leave. She's extremely devoted to you and even fantasies dying for you. She doesn't exactly do the manipulation thing. You do what she says, and if you don't, she'll shame you and even hurt you ( hey speaking of that ...)
♡ Would they hurt you? ( Did you like the segway?)
Yes, without a single hesitation. She believes that if you go against the rules, you deserve it. She is definitely a little rule  follower herself. She won't go that extreme, don't worry, you're not losing an eye, but she isn't above slapping, hitting, and even cutting skin. She also isn't above ruthlessly degrading you verbally. Then she will act, nothing happened after the fact.

♡ thank you for reading, Charlie and lucifer were pretty hard, but Lute is my favorite so far. Anyway, remember to follow, vote , and request scenarios if you want. The next one is just gonna be the vees, not gonna lie.