♡ You give them the cold shoulder ♡

☆I'm suddenly really inspired to write for this book specifically.☆

♡ you're giving them the cold shoulder instead of fighting back. It's not like you developed Stockholm syndrome. You're just tired. So you just say nothing at all.♡

Charlie:  She's literally begs you to talk to her.
♡ she has a mini tantrum.

♡ instead of getting mad at you, she just gets mad at herself, but she is also trying to convince you that she does what she does because she loves you. I mean, she believes it.

♡"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's because I love you, okay??"

♡You're not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but she successfully manipulated you into talking to her again. Out of pity

Angel dust:  he's going to annoy the hell out of you until you talk to him again.
♡ He's extremely offended at first but decided to use it as a way to do whatever he wants to you.

♡ He's going to make the best out of the situation and basically says or does anything to your expense.

♡ you either let him have his fun or you try to stop it, Argo giving him the attention he wants. Win-win for him
Lose -lose for you.

Alastor: OH my lord. He confuses you being cold toward him as obedience.

♡ well, at least at first he does, he likes that you're not talking back or fighting back.

♡He'd definitely praise you and start treating you all nice

♡ if you don't stop ignoring him after that, then He'd start catching on

♡ He'd ask you something in a non- rhetorical way, and he'll give you a chance to respond he'll go...
" Tsk tsk tsk just when I thought you were behaving."

♡He'd be a little disappointed, but he doesn't let it get to him

♡ he'll literally double down and ignore YOU. Letting you starve and go thirsty and cold unless you talk to him.

♡you'll eventually give in, you have to if you want to live. You know he wasn't bluffing.

Lute:  it actually doesn't affect her that much.
♡ of course, she's a little upset, but as long as you're behaving, she doesn't mind it that much.

♡ unless it lasts too long. She'll begin to grow insecure and angry.

♡ I would come to the point where she's desperate for you to speak. She really misses your voice.

♡ " I do SO much for you, and THIS is what I get?"

Adam: Similar to Lute and Alastor, he wouldn't care at first.
♡ He'd talk and talk and talk, and yap and yap.

♡ then he would  realize and start to act petty.

♡" Fine be like then I don't care. Bitch."

Lucifer:
♡ He'd be absolutely heartbroken.
♡ He'd start to distance himself from you and genuinely start questioning his actions.
♡ his depression would get extremely worse.
♡ out of everyone using the cold shoulder on this man actually might get you set free.

♡ He'd eventually start talking to you and assuming your responses. This man is lonely.
" Hey [y/n], do you think these boots make me look taller?"

            "..............."

" Yeah. I was thinking that too."

Vox:  He'd notice it immediately.
♡ He's very dependent on what you think of him.
♡ He would definitely pretend he doesn't care, but he would subtly start being more and more aggressive until he straight up starts shaming and degrading you.

Valentino: Uh, oh.
♡ this man is so astronomically angry at you
♡ He'd slam you to the ground and would start degrading you. Saying you aren't anything without him until you finally break and give in.

Velvette:
♡ it would honestly take her a bit to take the hint. And then she'd be offended when she realizes what you're doing.
♡ " Ugh, I see what you're doing. Do you think you're clever? Well, this isn't gonna get you anywhere, babe."
She'd give that energy right back until you stopped.
♡ " Are you finally done being a little  piss baby?"

☆ SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUYS!!
Remember to vote request follow and stuff ☆