♡you ask for something ft. Adam and Lute♡

◇ I have to rewrite the whole adam and lute story... Yaaaaay....have this in the meantime◇

Prompt: You've behaved good lately, and you've finally conjured up the courage to ask them for something specific (Wether that be something for a hobby like a art supplies or a book, or for special lotion you like to use, you decide)

♡ you were initially really scared. You know you've been doing everything 'right' recently, but it still scares you.

♡ Adam and Lute have very...strong personalities. So, no interaction was ever simple.

♡ you finally felt a burst of confidence and decided to ask. The only question was, who.

♡ if you asked Lute, if it's something reasonable, she would give it to you ASAP. If it was something more absurd, she would question it, afraid that it was a way for you to escape, but she definitely would get it for you.

♡ Adam, on the other hand, he would either be like " sure," or he'd make fun of you  for even suggesting anything.

Lute:
♡ You decide to go to Lute.

♡ when you try to get her attention, she drops everything to listen. You're the most important thing in her life, after all.

♡ once you ask her for whatever you want, she'll question you a bit. Even if it's a normal mundane thing, she still wants to make sure it's not something that can harm you or them.

♡ " Well, your behavior has been good lately, of course!" She'll literally stop whatever she's doing. She has a new agenda and it's to get you what you want!

Adam:
♡ He'd wouldn't be as fast as Lute to get you what you want.

♡ especially if it's something he doesn't understand or has any interest in.

♡ " why the fuck do you want that? It sounds stupid."

♡ he would see your expression become sadder and would start to feel a little bad.

♡ " Hey chill,I-  didn't say no. Sure, I'll get it right now! I meant to go shopping anyway. " He'd give you a kiss on the cheek and go get it for you.

◇ I hope this satiated your hunger guys :,(