intro part 3 (final)

☆ make sure you go and read my new Vees x reader fanfiction. If you see this, go there and comment 'chicken soup' or something, lol ☆

Valentino: OH my lord, the one I've been dreading. On the bright side, he isn't as abusive as he his with Angel Dust,  but only in the sense that he doesn't force you to take on 12 people at a time. It's just because he doesn't want to share you, though,  not because of any moral reasons. He gets jealous extremely easily. You can look at someone and he'll call you a slut or a whore. And no, he never apologizes. He'll usually give you a lot of compliments, but it's usually to get you to do something but to be fair he does mean what he says, but only says them in particular instances to manipulate you. You're on a leash (more like neck shackles) made of smoke. Not even as a punishment, that's just life for you.
♡ Would they hurt you?:

No. Of course he wouldn't.....

No, he would, of course he would. It depends on his mood. He can take anything you say and based on the time, the place , hell, what phase the moon is  and he can twist it into a good or bad thing. And he's not above anything. Literally anything. It varies on what you did, but that's his main way of punishing.

Velvette (best girl besides emily Fight me) : Velvette doesn't really show her personal emotions that much, besides anger. So she'll get very jealous and isn't afraid to fight and kill anyone who makes her feel that way. She usually shows her affection with gifts and text messages. She takes you everywhere she goes because she loves the company.  She doesn't get mad at you easily, unlike with other people it takes a lot for you to genuinely make her upset or mad.

  ♡ Would they hurt you:
Actually,  no. She might slap or pinch you, but as a punishment, she usually shames you harshly and locks you up somewhere. but if you do something heinous or attack or insult her, she'll usually let Val or Vox deal with you, and she'll be the 'savior' to tell them to stop if they go too far. She doesn't do it because she CAN'T it's more so because she chooses not to have that on her conscience since your the last person she wants to hurt, also because she doesn't have time for all that crying she finds it annoying. It's more so the second reason.

Vox: OH my God, he craves attention and validation so badly. Whenever he does literally anything, he asks you what your thoughts are. He won't get instantly jealous,  He'll ask you what your opinion is on someone, and if it's too positive, THEN he'll get jealous. He'll just ban you from talking to them and kill them if they ask for you ( if it's not another powerful figure. He's the king of giving back handed compliments to manipulate you into doing what he wants. He'll absolutely patronize you.

♡ Will they hurt you?:
Yes, he would. He would do all the typical stuff, but the difference is that after, he will pin it all on you. ' YOU made me do this' ' it's all YOUR fault'. After he expects YOU to apologize after.

♡ Thank you for reading. I FINALLY finished the introduction. I'm lmao Feel free to request and comment and stuff, and remember to vote ♡