♡They get jealous ♡

Charlie: She  doesn't get jealous easily. But when she does, she's the queen of passive aggressiveness.
♡ she goes all, " OH, it's nice to meet you~" And internally, she's screaming.
♡ after they leave, she kindly bans you from talking to them again!! :D
♡ " Hey sweetie..Uh so, I don't want to be mean... but kindly never talk to them again !? Thank you <3"

Angel dust : he has no trouble insulting the person that's catching your attention.
♡ making unnecessary comments to drive them away and make them uncomfortable.
♡ he might also drag you away mid conversation.
♡ " Well, you're never talking to Them again!"
♡He's shit talks the person non-stop, even after banning you from talking to them.

Vox: He'll be very passive-aggressive
But after they interact, he hires someone to kill them. That's right, no hesitation.
♡ if you ask about it, he deflected like crazy
♡ " OH them? You don't have to worry about that. Don't waste any energy on it. Why do that when you could waste energy on me ?"

Lucifer: literally despises the person.
♡ literally acts like the most petty mf
♡ will do anything to make them look bad.
♡ he'll frame the person of doing something heinous, and then he'll be all
' I told you so, that's why you always listen to me!"
♡ if the person tries anything, he'll obliterate them on sight.

Adam: He'll be even more cocky than he usually is to make him seem better in comparison.
♡ He'll brag about himself while putting the other person down.
♡ he'll just confront the other person, and they have... a very respectful conversation :)
♡ " stay the fuck away from my bitch unless you want me to one shot you out of existence. Capishe?"

Lute: She's very straight up about it.
♡ she sees it as disrespectful if anything.
♡ shes very quiet  about it but when there alone, she gives them a warning.
♡ " stay away if you know what's good for you. "

Valentino: he straight up kills them on the spot.
♡ no hesitation. He feels jealous, and he shoots.
♡ Depending on the situation, he's either gonna smash you like the Hulk in a 'good' way or literally smash you against a table.
♡ this guy is so unreasonable that he either thinks that you're trying to seduce the person so they can save you from him. And blames you for wasting his bullets... or he depends on the weather or what day it is ,He'll be all cocky about how he gets to have you, and no one else can and basically treats you like a prize.

♡ Velvette- she probably has the most calm reaction out of anyone. She just insults the person. She'll put her arm around you and tell them to fuck off or she'll deal with them.
♡ That's literally it. She does become pouty, though, but that's it.

Alastor: He doesn't waste any time scaring the fuck out of anyone who shows any interest in you.
♡ He'll literally just turn his head 360 degrees and do  his all intimidation shtick.
♡ after he makes that person shit themselves, he'll look at you and smile like nothing happened, like he becomes a mastermind level gaslighter.
♡ " Whatever are you talking about, dear?" And he literally went full sicko mode 5 seconds ago
♡ he actually kind of likes that others want you. It's more fun for him.

☆ I was kinda feeling silly when I was writing this one. idk why, Lmao. Anyone vote follow request and all that :D Also, I adore any comments, so if u wanna comment anything, that would be cool.