1. Shivansh kisses Isha's cheek

Author's pov:

"Rani sa".... He called her

She turned faster hearing "Rani sa", she knows the owner of this voice.

She moved towards him and said,"Hukum...why are you calling me Rani sa. What if someone hears it?"

He held her hand and said,"No one dare to say anything about me and My Rani sa. You are my Soon to be Rani sa. Remember that".

She jerked his hand slowly and said looking down,"I am not your Rani sa,Hukum. I am just a Maid here. Please remember that".

He held her chin and made her look at him,"You have said this today,don't you dare repeat it again. I don't care about your background,your work or anything. I only care about you. And you will be my Rani sa soon. You are mine and I am yours. "

He said in slight anger in his deep voice which made shiver run down her spine.

Tears gathered in her eyes and started to roll down from her eyes to cheeks.

He sighed and wiped her tears gently and placed a soft kiss on her both cheeks making her breath hitch.

She looked at him with flushed face.

He Smirked,pinched her nose and went away.

She touched her cheeks skin,it is hot,she could feel many sensation inside her body.

She could feel tingling sensation in her stomach everytime he comes nearer to her.

But this is right? He is a king but I am a maid? Will it work out? Will everyone be able to accept it?

She shrugged her thoughts and went back to her work.

To be continued...

BLURB

"Hukum...please touch me na... something is happening down there"
She pleaded him
"Shhhh...my love, relax...let me give you pleasure.."he said rubbing her clit slowly.
"Ahmmmm..Rana sa"....she moaned in ecstasy.
"Did you like it,My Rani sa?"He asked her Smirking.
"Ahmm..yes...yes....ahmmmm" she breathed out.