2. Shivansh went to Isha's Room

Author's pov:

At office,Shivansh and Arjun are sitting in the cabin.

Arjun- Shivansh, What are you thinking about?

Shivansh- I am thinking about Isha.

Arjun- Isha..What about Isha?

Shivansh- You know na, I love her so much, it's been 6 months she has been working in our Mansion. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. I am in love with her and I want to marry her.

Arjun- i understand Shivansh. But you marrying her will cause both of you a lot of trouble. You are the king and she is...

Shivansh anger rose up.

Shivansh- Don't you dare complete that sentence. I have never seen her like that. I don't fucking care about her background and work. I know that she is fucking mine and she will be mine.

Arjun- Don't get angry. I am not saying anything wrong about her. I am just telling you about her status. Will everyone will be able to accept her? Will she receive the love from your family? Will your family consider her as the daughter in law?

Shivansh- I don't fucking care about anyone. I will give her all the love. She doesn't need love from anyone. I am enough for her.

Arjun- ok Shivansh. Relax. You are telling from your side. But what about Isha? Does she love you? Does she want you?

Shivansh- I am trying to make her realise that she also loves me. I can see in her eyes that she loves me. But she denies everytime saying that she is a maid. She is hiding her feelings.

Arjun- speak to her . Convence her first. Then think about rest.

Shivansh nodded and both of them went to attend the meeting.

At night,

Shivansh comes home around 9 PM.

He was exhausted from all the meetings.

Shivansh Mom- come beta, let's eat dinner.

Shivansh- ji Maa..I will freshen up and come.

Shivansh Mom- ok beta.

After few minutes,Shivansh came to dining table and sat on the chair.

His eyes is searching for his Isha. She will be around the dining table when the family eats. But today she is nowhere to be seen.

Shivansh dadi- The food is super tasty. Especially the paneer butter Masala. It tastes heaven.

Shivansh Mom - Maa,the food is made by Isha. She cooks really well. She has  magic in her hands.

Shivansh dadi- Isha,a servant.

Shivansh held his fist in anger. His eyes become red.

Shivansh Mom- ji. But she is like a member of our family. She is so sweet and kind hearted. We have always treated her like a family member.

Shivansh dadi- okay. Then call her. I will also meet her. She has really cooked well.

Shivansh Mom- Mom, she is not well..She is resting in her room. I have sent her to take some rest.

Shivansh heart dropped to his stomach hearing his love is not well.

Shivansh dadi- okay beta. I will meet her tomorrow.

Shivansh composed himself and ate his dinner.

Shivansh is now pacing in his room and worried about her health.

He decided to go and meet her.

Shivansh room is in the second floor and his family members reside in first floor.

Isha stays in the ground floor. His Mother treated Isha as her daughter. So, she has never sent her to servant quarters. She lives in the mansion along with others.

He went inside his private elevator which he only uses. The family members has other elevator to use.

He came down to the ground floor and went towards her room.

He knocked the door twice.

After few minutes, the door opened and his Isha came in to the view.

Her face looks so pale, her eyes are red. She is looking so weak.

She got shocked seeing him here.

"Aap Hukum?". She asked him in a very low weak voice

His heart broke in to pieces hearing her weak voice.

"I came to meet you Isha. Let me in" he said.

"But.." she said

"Let me in otherwise I will pick you up in my arms and we will go to my room" he sounded little angrily.

She widened her eyes hearing him.

She let him in and closed the door.

He pulled her closer by her waist and looked in to her eyes.

She got Shivered in his eyes. Her heart is beating so fast.

"What do you think about yourself,Isha? You are burning in fever. Why didn't you inform me?". He said concerned.

"I am ok..I will take care of myself. Please go to your room. You should not be here. It is not correct. " She said looking at his shirt button.

He held her chin and tilted her head upwards to meet his.

"I am here to meet my love. I can't sit idle knowing that my Jaan is in pain." He said

"But this is not right, Rana sa. I can't be your love...you deserve bett...."

He cutted her off saying,"don't complete that sentence or else I will kiss you so hard that you will be breathless. I don't want to do that because you are ill" he said caressing her cheek.

A red hue covered her cheeks.

She bit her lower lip.

He knows that his Isha is so innocent and Shy.

"Did you take your medicine" he asked her.

"Yes" she replied.

"Lay down on the bed Now,Isha" he said...

"Ji..." She said not able to believe his words.

To be continued...

BLURB
"Rana sa..I love you" she said hugging him tightly.
"I love you Meri Rani sa" he said kissing her head.
"Hmmm..can we eat each other..I want you now" she said out of nowhere making him go red.
"I have spoiled my innocent Rani sa" he said chuckling.
"Yes,you have spoiled me, kissed me, ate me and fu....." He cutted her off saying
"Shut up Rani sa" he glared at her making her giggle.