7. The intimate moment🔥

16+

Shivansh pov:

I slid my one hand inside her kurta caressing the outline of her bra and my other hand is caressing her cheeks.

I slowly pulled her in my arms,sat down on the bed with her straddling me.

Her face is red, she is looking fucking gorgeous under the moonlight.

I pulled her closer and now she is sitting on my hard cock. She held my shoulders for support.

I slowly pulled up her kurta and slid my hand inside her and traced my thumb on her clothed nipple.

She let out a soft moan. Her head thrown back and lips parted in pleasure.

Arghhh...my little seductress.

I pressed her nipple more making her moan louder.

"Anhhh" she moaned.

"Does it feel good Rani sa?" I whispered on her right cheek and bite on it.

"Anhh" she let out a soft cry.

My one hand around her waist holding her tighter and the other torturing her nipple.

I sucked her right cheek making the cheek wet with my saliva.

I can never get enough of her.

"Ummm" she moaned.

I pressed my palm on one of her bosom making her jerk.

Fuck,it is fitting perfectly in my palm. Round and small.

I slowly kneaded the bosom with my palm.

My cock is so hard wanting the attention. I pulled her closer and now the cock is in contact with her pussy.

I bite her left cheek and sucked on it.

"Ahmmm" she groaned.

I slowly grinded myself against her not able to control it.

"Anhhhhh" she breathed out.

She bit her lower lip to not make any sounds.

The electric current is passing down our bodies.

I could feel the heat on my cock and on her pussy.

I am rock hard now. It's aching me a lot.

To my surprise,she grinded herself against me making me groan.

I pinched her nipple with my forefinger and thumb.

She started rolling her hips against me.

"Anhhhhhh...Rana....sa" she moaned out my name.

"Yes love" i whispered,my breath turned heavy.

"I..I.. something...is happening.... down...there...it....feels..anhh" she tried to tell me how is she feeling.

I chuckled and said,"just grind it like this baby, you will feel good"

She started to grind faster on me, it is sending shivers down our spine.

Her head is thrown back,lips parted and sweat beads are formed on her forehead.

This sight is extremely erotic for me.

I continued my assault with her bosom while she is grinding against me faster.

I could feel a knot is forming in her stomach. She is moving desperately to get rid of the thing which has formed.

I could feel her body which is extremely burning hot. Her cheeks have become red.

she is dripping wet, I could feel it.

"Cum on me like my little good girl,baby. I am all yours to ruin. " I whispered pecking her parted lips.

She opened her eyes and digged her fingers in to my bicep and she took a pace. A strong shudder ran in to her body. And I am also close to my release. I started to move against her with a pace.

"Anhhhhhhh" she had her first orgasm.

"Arghhhhh" i growled and came.

Her head fell on my shoulder,she is still coming down from her high.

I pecked her hairs and hugged her closer to my chest.

She looked at me from my chest and tears are gathered in her pretty eyes.

I got panicked and asked,"What happened love? Did it hurt somewhere? Did I hurt you?".

Shit...I should not have started this. She is too innocent for my sinful desires for her.

She shooked her head in no and said,"I don't know why I did this. I ..I felt good. And something was happening in my lower abdomen..I am sorry...I am not like this...I couldn't stopp it ."

Awww..my little baby.

I wiped her tears and pecked her cute red nose.

I said caressing the back of her palm,"baby, this is not wrong. Don't say sorry. People in love do this and more than this. It is a way of showing the love. Does it felt good for you?".

She smiled shyly and said a small"yes".

Such a shy baby I got.

I chuckled and pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss on her tempting lips and said,"go and change baby..I am here".

She looked at me and ran away to the bathroom. I chuckled.

After few minutes,she came out fidgeting with her fingers.

I walked to her , pulled her closer and kissed her on the head.

"Sleep,my love. I have an important meeting with US clients..I am going now.okay? Hmmm". I said combing her hairs with my fingers.

"Okay.please take rest." She said and placed a gentle kiss on my bandaid on the forehead.

"As you say, Rani sa" I said and pulled her in to a deep kiss making her go breathless.

"You are my beautiful Sin,love" i whispered pecking her lips thrice making her giggle.

I can do anything for this giggles. I sucked her both cheeks with a "tch tch " sound.

I can never get enough of her. Her innocence is making me want to do more sinful things to her.

I left her cheeks and looked at her. She has become a tomato now.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out of the room.

To be continued ...