3. Their Closeness

Author's pov:

"Lay down on the bed Now,Isha" he said...

"Ji..." She said not able to believe his words.

He suddenly picked her up in his arms,she gasped and said"ji..please put me down" .

He sighed and made her lie down on the bed gently.

He went inside the washroom and came back with a bowl of cold water and a small piece of cloth in his hand.

He sat down beside her in the bed and dipped the cloth in the cold water and placed it on her forehead.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

He wiped her tears and said,"Don't cry,my love. Please. Close your eyes and sleep. I am here for you".

She said in her low voice,"Why are you doing all this? It's not right, you don't deserve me".

He controlled his anger and said,"In this whole fucking world,You are the only person I deserve. So, don't ever say this again. I don't care about anyone or anything. I only care about you and right now you,my love needs to take rest. Got it?".

She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

After few minutes,she slept and he checked her temperature.

Now its better than before. Her fever has reduced to a great extent.

He slowly pulled the duvet over her and sat on the couch seeing his love sleeping peacefully.

He was just checking his mail in the phone.

He looked at her and saw she was tossing in the bed.

So,he went towards her,kept his phone on the side table,sat on the bed and caressed her hairs. She slowly opened her eyes and said in a very weak voice,"Hu..kumm..I am feeling cold".

He immediately switched off the AC and took another duvet from the closet and covered her with it.

But she is still feeling cold. Her body is shivering lightly.

He waited for few minutes,but nothing is happening.

He lied down beside her and slid his hand inside the duvet and pulled her by her waist.

She gasped and breathed out,"Rana..sa".

He adjusted the duvet over them correctly.

Their foreheads are touching and his warm breath is fanning over her lips.

She is just looking at him blankly as if he has cast a spell on her.

He looked at her with so much love in his eyes, he caressed her cheeks,bent down and placed a long kiss on her cheek which made her heart skip a beat.

She closed her eyes and clutched the duvet tightly in the fist.

He chuckled and lied straight on his back and adjusted her head on his chest. He pulled her so much closer and wrapped his arms around her.

He pulled the comforter up to her neck and her hands are in between their bodies.

He placed her hands on his waist. She Shivered intensely looking at the closeness.

But all she could think is the warmth that is flowing from his body which is soothing her.

He entangled his legs with hers and gently rubbed her back.

She is feeling so hot all of a sudden. Some tingling sensation is happening in her stomach.

His breath is fanning over her forehead.

Her breathing took a pace and she could hear his heartbeat which is calming her.

"Rana...sa..this is not c....." She started to say something

But he cutted her off saying,"Please sleep love. You are not well,you need this warmth. Are you comfortable?".

She looked at him from his chest and nodded her head lightly.

He hummed and said,"Then Sleep."

She hummed and closed her eyes.

After few minutes,he could hear her soft snores.

He touched her forehead and now she is sweating.

He took his phone from the table and switched on the Fan.

He removed one of the duvet from them and pulled down the other duvet up to her waist.

He caressed her cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

To be continued...

BLURB

"Ansh...I am sorry..please forgive me" she said hugging him tighter.
"

I don't want your Sorry Isha...just go and sleep" he said in his stern voice.
"Aap na idiot, stupid and monkey ho..you should value someone's sorry. Now I am irritated and you will sleep on the couch for the next 1 week. And don't ever try to touch me or else I will kick you out of the room" she said flipping her hair and walked away from him.
His eyes got widened seeing his little wife's act,"I am so sorry Rani sa..please forgive me." he said running behind her.