5. The Accident

Author's pov:

After their intense kiss,both were panting heavily,she become a red tomato. Her lips are swollen and glistening with his saliva.

He hugged her closer to her chest and kissed her soft hairs.

She held on to him tighter taking deep breaths.

After becoming normal, both were looking at each other not detaching from the hug.

He tucked the hairs behind her ear and caressed her cheeks gently.

"Rana..sa" she whispered looking at his eyes.

"Yes,love" he said which made her heart skip a beat.

"Aapka dinner" she said holding his shirt tightly.

"I had it just now. And it tastes so good and the taste is still lingering in my mouth which is so addictive "he said caressing her jawline.

She frowned not able to understand anything.

He looked at the frown on her face and chuckled.

He pulled her closer and whispered,"my innocent baby" over her lips and placed his lips on her.

His one hand caressing her waist and the other caressing her nape.

He slowly sucked her lower lip ,she closed her eyes and held him tighter.

He gave a squeeze to her waist,she opened her mouth and he shoved his tongue in to her mouth licking her inner cheeks.

She moaned on to his mouth.

After devouring it for 10 minutes,he left her breathless.

She opened her eyes, detached herself from him and was about to run. But he held her by her wrist and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Jaan..ba"... He started to say but she cutted her off.

She said with tears in her eyes,"Rana...sa...this is not... correct...I...please...forget this...no one will support us...you should marry the girl your family choose for you..."

He composed his anger and said,"Listen to me Isha. I don't fucking care about anyone. And no one is needed to support us. I am enough for you and you are enough for me. I can take care of you very well and you don't need anyone other than me. And don't you dare ask me to marry some other girl. You are the first girl I laid my eyes on and you will be my last. You are my life,my peace and my home. You are my everything. If Isha is not here, then there is no Shivansh in this world. Remember that. I will fucking kill everyone and fucking kill myself..."

She placed her palm on his mouth and nodded her head in no.

He closed his eyes and kissed her fingers gently.

He held her hand and kissed her knuckles. Then he gently wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.

"Don't cry my love. It's hurting.Go to sleep,baby" he said.

She nodded and went from there.

He went to his room,got freshen up and went to his home study for some work.

The next morning,

Isha was serving food to the family. She frowned not seeing Shivansh in the dining area.

Shivansh dadi- Where is Shivansh? Call him for breakfast.

Shivansh Mom- Maa,he has left for office early. He had some important meeting. I have sent the breakfast for him.

Shivansh dadi- ji okay.

Then Everyone had their breakfast and went to do their work.

Time skip, At night:

Shivansh mother was speaking over the phone and shouted,"no..this is not true"

Isha ran to her and asked,"Maa sa,what happened? Why are you crying?.

Shivansh mother held her hand and said,"my Shivansh has met with an accident...I need to go to him.."

She said and started crying heavily . All the family members got panicked,took the car and went to the hospital.

Isha's whole world stopped. Tears are flowing continuously down from her eyes.

She ran to the Pooja room ,sat on her knees and started crying.

"Please. Shiv ji..take care of him. Nothing should happen to him..if you want,you can do anything to me but not him..please..give me all his pains to me, I can bear it...please take care of him...shiv ji"

She pleaded before her Shiv Ji.

Time is going, but no one has returned from hospital till now. Her heart is beating fastly. She wishes to see him once with good health.

Suddenly,the car sound came. She wiped her tears and composed herself.

Shivansh came inside, Isha looked at him from far,there is a small bandaid on his forehead. She looked at him from head to toe to see if there are any wounds.

She couldn't find anything,so she sighed peacefully.

She closed her eyes and thanked her God for returning him safely.

Shivansh looked at Isha, her eyes are red, he knew that she would have cried so much.

He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. But his family is there.

After that, everyone seated at the table and had their food.

Shivansh mother- beta. Go and take good rest. Tomorrow you are not going to office.

Shivansh - no mom, i have to go..I have important meeting.

Shivansh mother- but beta...

Shivansh - mom, I am fine" he said and went to his room.

After than everyone went to their rooms.

Isha went to her room and laid on the bed but sleep is far for her. She is thinking about shivansh.

The same time,Someone knocked the door which disturbed her thoughts..

To be continued...