Unspoken

As the men pressed onward in their ascent to conquer the summit, they were met with a barrage of challenges. The relentless heat bore down upon them, sapping their strength with every step, while the unforgiving sun cast its scorching rays upon their backs, causing beads of sweat to cascade down their weary faces. The path ahead loomed steep and treacherous, littered with jagged rocks that impeded their progress at every turn. Each twist and turn seemed to blur into the next, leaving them disoriented in their relentless pursuit. Amidst the oppressive silence that enveloped them, their only solace was the presence of the dedicated cameraman tirelessly documenting their arduous journey.

Throughout their perilous walk, they encountered numerous harrowing moments where the very edge of disaster seemed imminent. They teetered on the brink of capsizing, their bodies jolting unexpectedly as they were forced into unplanned stops, grappling desperately to maintain their precarious balance. Yet, despite the relentless onslaught of adversity, they refused to succumb to defeat.

As they endured the challenging ascent, they engaged in conversations amongst themselves, occasionally pondering over when they might be liberated from this unconventional situation. Despite the pervasive uncertainty, these dialogues served as a source of encouragement, bolstering their spirits and reinforcing their shared determination to conquer the summit.

As the peak of the hill came into view, Gemini erupted with unbridled joy, a wide smile gracing their face as they enthusiastically pointed towards the heart flag, its gentle flutter in the wind a symbol of their nearing triumph.

- Fourth! Look! Our flag! - He exclaimed with fervor, his voice reverberating through the mountainous landscape. Nattawat swiftly turned to behold the sight, gazing up at the flag with a rush of immediate relief flooding over him.

- Somebody get the cake ready, because we've just reached the top! - Jirochtikul responded with a beaming smile, striding alongside his partner towards the fluttering piece of fabric. With tender affection, Norawit grasped the flag in his hands, embracing it warmly as he began to whistle with uncontainable joy.

- Take it, and I'll lead us back down. - He said, extending the flag to his ex-husband with a warm smile.

Accepting the flag gratefully, Fourth felt a surge of pride and motivation coursing through him, inspired by his partner's unwavering support. Standing together at the summit, he sensed an invincible camaraderie between them, believing that their shared endeavor would only fortify their bond. In this moment atop the world, he felt a rekindling of the joy he once shared with his lover by his side, filling him with a renewed sense of fulfillment and purpose.

His current boyfriend, Net, didn't share the same enthusiasm for adrenaline and spontaneity that Norawit did. Nattawat found himself longing for that sense of accomplishment and joy that came from embarking on new experiences. Despite his efforts to persuade Siraphop to join him in mountain hikes, trips to the seaside, or even leisurely bike rides, his appeals consistently fell on deaf ears. This disconnect posed a significant challenge in their relationship, one that he attempted to downplay. While he could pursue these adventures alone, he couldn't shake the feeling that they wouldn't be as fulfilling without his partner by his side.

With Gemini, it was an entirely different story, although Fourth refrained from comparing the two men. His ex-husband shared his passion for adrenaline, and if anything, he seemed to possess an even greater fervor for such experiences. While Jirochtikul might appear disinterested in sports due to his less-than-optimal fitness level, the reality was a bit more nuanced. He disliked conventional workouts like gym sessions or cardio training, but he enthusiastically embraced activities like bungee jumping, skydiving, mountain climbing-as they did today-or swimming in shark cages. In a bid to break free from the monotony of his life, he had signed up for this program, enticed by the promise of a substantial cash prize for the winners. Although, his current boyfriend, didn't need to know the full extent motivations.