Close call

The participants launched into fervent discussion, their voices intertwining as they deliberated over who should be laid to rest and who would undertake the challenge of deciphering the puzzles. Opinions clashed, and strategies were fervently debated, filling the air with a cacophony of competing ideas and arguments.

In the midst of this whirlwind of emotions, Fourth observed the terror etched upon his ex-husband's face. With empathy guiding his actions, he reached out and gently clasped his arm, seeking to soothe his escalating distress.

- Alright, here's the plan. - He declared, his voice resolute. - I'll go down, and you need to swiftly retrieve the key. I have no desire to spend hours sipping tea with rodents two meters below ground. - Gemini's gaze met the younger man's with a mix of gratitude and determination.

- I can't bear the thought of you ending up in a coffin. - Titicharoenrak pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation as a wave of apprehension washed over him, causing his breath to catch. - I'll take on this task. I'll do it.

- No, Gem. You're claustrophobic. Remember that time we got stuck in the elevator? You nearly died from the panic attack. - He reminded gently, concern evident in his voice. - I can handle being down there just fine. I'll wait for you to find the key. I believe in you, you'll be the fastest at it, especially with all those escape rooms we've tackled together, right honey? - He added, using a quiet diminutive at the end to reassure his partner without drawing attention from the camera. He didn't want to risk accusations of betrayal or unnecessary drama in this tense situation.

Reluctantly, Norawit agreed to the arrangement, his heart heavy with the weight of his determination to protect his partner at all costs. In his mind, he made a solemn vow that he would sooner sever both his hands than allow his beloved to remain buried underground for more than five minutes.

Prepared for the challenge ahead, the pair steeled themselves for action, bracing to confront the next trial that awaited them within the confines of closed coffins and concealed puzzles. With resolve in their hearts and determination in their eyes, they stood ready to navigate whatever obstacles lay ahead, united in their quest for survival.

As Nattawat was sealed inside the coffin and the earth began to cover him, the elder struggled to contain the tears welling in his eyes. Anxiety and fear gripped his heart as he gazed at the closed coffin, watching his ex-husband being buried alive. Witnessing the love of his life in such a perilous situation was a nightmare beyond compare. Though turmoil churned within him, he fought to keep his emotions in check, determined not to let them flare up in this critical moment. Every fiber of his being trembled with uncertainty.

As the coffin vanished beneath the layers of earth, Gemini forced himself to tear his gaze away, his nerves taut with tension. With steely determination, he shouted out the last sentence to his partner, his voice carrying a blend of reassurance and urgency.

-Stay strong in there, you'll be here with me soon! You just have to hold on a little longer!

His voice pierced through the cacophony surrounding them, carrying a soothing assurance of hope and unwavering support. Despite the turmoil churning within him, Titicharoenrak understood the imperative of projecting strength for the sake of his younger companion. Though anguish and trepidation threatened to consume him, he resolved to take decisive action, to unravel the enigmas that bound his cherished one and secure their liberation.

Upon hearing the piercing whistle that signaled the commencement of the task, Gemini's mind leaped into action with unprecedented velocity. Never before had his cognitive faculties operated at such a frenetic pace. Divided between unwavering concern for the younger man and an urgent determination to unravel each puzzle with expediency, his thoughts raced like never before. With every synapse firing in overdrive, he navigated the challenges before him, driven by a singular purpose: to ensure the safety and liberation of his companion.