CHAPTER- 2

"Let's go to India!" ✈️

"But But But. Before that...."

"Let's go to the Meet!" Aiden smirked

"Wouldn't be missing that!" Aditya replied knowing what he is upto

***

"Okay, I'm sorry! It was the last time!" Shivalika apologized to the person sitting beside her while driving back to her home.

Shivalika and Apologising? Rare case!

"I'm not talking to you!!!" The girl sitting beside her on the passenger seat huffed.

"I'm really sorry! I swear it's the last time!"

"I don't believe on lawyers! Especially when you are saying something" Shivalika rolled her eyes at her statement, sometimes-- more like every time she curses herself for choosing this field, her own daughter doesn't believe in her.

Yes, Her Daughter.

"And The Last time was also your last time, mumma! You always come late to pick me up!!" She complained, No The Shivalika Chauhan in front of daughter.

"I was stuck in Traffic, baby!"

"You are always stuck in traffic! Traffic hai ya aapka Judicial System?"

💀💀

"Hey Chokri!! You know what? You speak too much for your age, you are just 7 years old. Stop taunting me like my mother! I'm Your Mother!" Shivalika was offended.

(Chokri:- Girl)

"Okay I am sorry, but mumma, You know all my friends leave as soon as the school gets over! I am the only student in my class sitting and waiting for you" she pouted

"You can study in the meantime!" Shivalika replied in her typical Indian Mother mode.

"Eww, Who studies Just after school gets over?" Her daughter made Faces.

"My daughter will!" Shivalika replied focusing on the road.

"In your dreams!" Giving her a tight lip smile she looked outside of the window while Shivalika's lips switched upwards a little with the fact that She was not going to win from her daughter here.

Like mother like daughter.

Mufat..

"By the way, Mom, Yash Mamu (Mom's brother) is coming today, right?" She asked looking at her mother.

"He did say that but don't believe him"

"Why not? I trust him more than you--"

"Vartika!! Enough!" Shivalika Sternly said before she could say further.

"When It comes to trust, Mumma should be the first one, even if it is a joke! Am I Clear?" She asked seriously.

"Clear." She replied but her voice came out as a whisper indicating she felt bad, After that no one shared any words with each other.

Noticing her daughter fell silent Shivalika spoke.

"I was wondering if we can have an Ice cream date?" Vartika's eyes lit up as soon as she heard the ice cream word, she turned her face towards her mother, who says No to Ice cream? That too when her mother is insisting.

It's like Hitler supporting Jews.  

Time Skip...

"And You know? after that, we went on an ice cream date!! She is not that bad" Vartika was telling about her day to her Nanu-Nani no.2 (Shivalika's Uncle Aunty) when she reached home and her mother left for her office as some urgent work came up.