CHAPTER- 9

Target:- 500 votes

Yash looked at Shivalika curiously, She tried to avoid his brother's looks by looking on the other side but he didn't stop giving her the weird looks.

"You said you will not come with us" He asked her, they were in the function Yash was talking about earlier, Shivalika didn't tell Yash that she changed her mind.

"Um- woh-- Vee wanted to come, that's why" She lied looking away.

"Really?" Yash looked at Vartika who was holding the hand of her Nani 2 who was talking to some ladies, Vartika looked uninterested, she was yawning while moving Shruti's hand back and forth, she was literally hanging on her hand.

"She was showing tantrums!" Yash told her.

"Kitne Sawal krta hai? She was excited before, I told her she will get bored but she didn't listen to me" She shrugged off.

"Mujhe goli mat de!" Yash told and left from there to meet his friends.

"Mujhe goli mat de! Bhakk" She mimicked him and rolled her eyes

"Haw, my daughter is getting bored, I'm sorry my child you are getting bored because of mumma" Shivalika looked at her daughter in pity, her daughter was continuously yawning, She wasn't even interacting with other kids because according to her they are kids infront of her.

Shivalika Sighed.

"The reason I came for is not here yet! Where are you son of ugly dumpling? Wait--- did Yash said that deliberately?" She started rethinking, did she get scammed by her brother?

"Nah, Why would he do that? Yash don't like his presence near me, he wouldn't do that" she shook her thoughts.

"Ma'am, do you want to have something?" The waiter asked her, she was sitting in the drinks section near two girls who were gossiping there, but she ignored them.

"Wine will be fine!" She told him.

Once the waiter gave her, she was focused on her drink because She was not in a mood of interaction, people will ask her the same thing again.

When you are getting married?

And she will reply the same.

Don't be so excited, not like I'm inviting you!

"O.M.G. look at that guy he looks so hot!!" Shivalika heard those girls whispering, they sounded excited.

Being curious, Shivalika turned her head where those girls were looking only for her to choke on her wine.

Who hasn't seen a hot man? Some Men are Hot without even trying! Aren't they? But have you ever seen a man who himself is a seduction, He could seduce without even trying? Just look at Mr. Agnihotri, Right now he looks so tempting, that three pieces tuxedo fit him so well, He made his tuxedo look more better after wearing. gelled hairs, trimmed beard, that straight face and those devil's grey eyes.

Who wouldn't go on knees for him?

Definitely I would.

He was alright now, though he was not fully recovered but it was manageable, according to him, he can't stop doing work for a minor bullet injury because he has to go back to the USA as soon as possible.

He can't stay here for longer.

Right now He was at this party, He knew everyone's eyes were on him, he liked the attention he was getting, Girls, Women, Men, Every single creature in the hallway was giving him attention right now.

They were surprised, Aditya Agnihotri doesn't attend parties, then how came He is here?

He walked in the hallway without glancing at anyone, his aura filled the hall, everyone wanted to talk to him but no one dared to approach him.