CHAPTER- 5

Aditya kept glaring at the two most notorious creatures he had ever seen in his life, if looks could burn, then they would have became ashes by now.

"You know, I was the one who bought you! Just because I gifted you both to her doesn't mean I am not your master anymore" He said, but to the response, they just growled at him as if he was their enemy but they were bound to kill him.

One of them was a large, Round head, with short legs, a stunning coat dotted with dark rosettes and spots, with round pupils and irises that were golden-greenish in colour. While Another one had black shiny coats of fur on its long body and tail. It has black rosettes that are very difficult to see. small heads, strong jaws, rounded ears, and emerald green eyes.

Their sharp teeth were visible when they growled, they possess the strength that can even pierce through crocodile hides and turtle shells.

"Move!" Aditya ordered them as if they would listen to him.

"Want me to throw you both in the forest with no good food and no prince treatment? It will turn you from spoiled cats to scared cats" Aditya teased them knowing they could understand what he was saying after all Shivalika has trained them.

Those Big Cats stood up immediately and roared looking angry at him but Aditya didn't budge out a little, He was standing at the same place with his hands in his pockets with a smirk on his face.

"Just like your current Master, Feisty."

"Take them out" He told his men.

"They get angry only when they see someone they dislike Mr. Agnihotri"

Aditya turned to look at the owner of the manly voice, it was Yash Chauhan, He looked unpleased by his presence.

"Oh, from when did this brother started visiting his sister's office?" Aditya was actually surprised by his sudden presence.

"Since you started being a brat around My Sister" Yash replied, his jaw clenched looking at unaffected Aditya, he wanted to punch him and throw him out of the building but again it's her sister's office who is doing her work in her office room not giving a damn what's going on outside.

"Only If your sister had listened to me at the first place, I wouldn't have needed to come here"

"Even if You Beg in front of her, She will not listen to you" Yash told him very confidently Afterall he knows his sister very well.

"Let's see that" Aditya took it as a challenge, he wanted to prove him now. He turned again towards Shivalika's office but stopped hearing Yash's next words.

"tch tch tch.. You are so insecure that You need My sister's help to defeat me"

Aditya glared at him.

"Look at yourself, Aren't you here to ask your sister to help you out with this matter? You didn't approach her, so I did, The war hasn't begin yet" Aditya took a step in front of him.

"Why do you think I will be asking My Sister to help me with this case? She is a Criminal Lawyer, She deals with Criminal cases, I don't involve My sister for such minor business issues" He told him, and Aditya confirmed what he wanted to confirm.

"Aditya Agnihotri! what they call you? The Prince of Business World! Um are they sure that you are a deserving candidate for this title? Can't even defeat me by yourself, Begging My Sister to help you, Look at yourself, You look so helpless" Yash smirked, He loves playing with fire.

Anger raised in Aditya's body hearing his words, His eyes turned red and jaw clenched. He was shaking in Anger because of his words, how dare he?

Aditya caught his collar.