1. Introduction (تعارف)

بسم اللّٰہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
----------------

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that: The Prophet [SAW] said: "Modesty (Al-Haya') is a branch of Faith." It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbas that the Prophet (saw) said to Ashajj 'Ansari: "You have two characteristics that Allah likes: Forbearance and modesty."
________________________

Ramsha Khan [female lead] :
She is a university student and a girl deeply committed to her deen and she is also a niqabi. And she's really kind,sweet and a compassionate individual.....//-🦋✨ (her age is 21)

(Author's Note: You guys will get to know her more in the novel ahead and for now let me introduce you guys to her family)

----------------------------------------

Khan Family [female lead's family] :

- Sohail khan: (age 56)
He is Ramsha's father and a little bit of authoritative but a responsible father.

- Shazia: (age 51)
She is Ramsha's mother and a generous soul. Ramsha has a really good bond with her mother and they share each and everything to eachother.

- Abbas Khan: (age 27)
Ramsha's oldest brother and her favourite also. They share a lot of common habits. His brother has a big hand in spoiling her.

- Sadaf: (age 26)
She is Ramsha's sister-in-law and her oldest brother Abbas's wife.

- Ayesha Khan: (age 5)
She is Ramsha's oldest brother's daughter.

- Zain Khan: (age 23)
He is the Ramsha's second oldest brother. Ramsha and Zain fight a lot and it's their habit to mess with eachother.

- Adeel Khan: (age 15)
Adeel is Ramsha's third brother and the youngest of siblings. He is really close to Ramsha and they share a really good bond.

(Author's Note: let me tell you guys that Ramsha is is older than Adeel but younger than Zain and Abbas.
Basically Abbas is oldest of all siblings after him,Zain is oldest,then Ramsha and Adeel is youngest one.)

________________________

Fahad Shah [male lead] :
He is an arrogant, rude and spoiled child of his parents. He is a Muslim but just of name,he drinks alcohol,do drugs and every bad thing just for fun and entertainment....or you can say Adventure...(His age is 23)

________________________

• Shah Family [male lead's family] :

- Munawwar Shah: (age 56)
He is father of our main lead and immersed in his work, as he is a bussiness tycoon.

- Rukhsana: (age 54)
Munawwar's wife and Fahad's mother.

- Kashif Shah : (age 25)
He is Fahad's older brother and he lives abroad and visits Pakistan very less.

- Shumaila: (age 24)
Kashif's wife and Fahad's sister-in-law and her cousin also as she is daughter of his father's sister.

- Basit Shah: (age 4)
He's Fahad's brother's son and the only person Fahad's isn't rude with.

- Muneeza Shah: (age 20)
She is the younger sister of Fahad,also the youngest of siblings.She has a cheerful personality and kind at heart.

(Author's Note: Mr. Munawwar Shah has three children. Kashif is the oldest then Fahad and then Muneeza, the youngest one.)

________________________
•••••••••••••••

"These are the some characters of this novel. There are more characters but I just introduced main characters of our story.... And the remaining ones,I will introduce them in the story.
In sha Allah...I'll be uploading story's start soon....... Until then stay tuned.
Jazak Allah🕊️
Allah Hafiz 🤗"

IG : @amna_m1234