2. Meet Fahad

بسم اللّٰہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
__________

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: "The believer who mixes with people and bears their annoyance with patience will have a greater reward than the believer who does not mix with people and does not put up with their annoyance" [Hadith No: 4032, Sunan Ibn Majah].

_______________________

He was sitting in his room

He was sitting in his room. His room was adorned with posters depicting women wearing clothes that barely covered their bodies. He was typing something on this laptop, maybe it was his assignment. He was also talking to someone on his phone with one hand while writing with other hand on the laptop's keyboard. And then someone knocked on the door. Saying:

"Sir, mai aa sakti hoon?"

("Sir, may I come in?")

He cut the call.He was clearly annoyed but still he replied in:

"Hmm.."

She entered the room with Fear, well aware of the occupant's short temper and the likelihood of facing harsh words. She was the maid of the house, a woman in her 50s dressed in a modest suit.
She told him:

" S...sir kha..na lag giya hai aap aa jain "

("S...sir, the f..food is ready. Please come.")

He coldly replied:

" Tum jao Sadia (maid) mai aata hoon "

("You go, Sadia. I'll be there.")

With that she left the room...
He was really annoyed that someone disturbed him because he was completing his assignment, but he felt powerless to do anything about it.....

He got down from bed and roamed his eyes around his room, it was really messy right now, but it doesn't matter to him.... He went to his washroom which was attached to his room and got freshened up and then walked down stairs facing his parents.
His parents looked at him, he was a really handsome man, he wore a black hoodie and pants, his brown hair perfectly styled with gel, and his hazel eyes glistening with coldness...... And then spoke:

"Mama kitni baar aap ko kaha hai ke khana upar room mai bhej diya karen par nahi

"Mama kitni baar aap ko kaha hai ke khana upar room mai bhej diya karen par nahi...aap meri baat sunti hi nahi "
("Mama, how many times have I told you to send the food upstairs, but you never listen.")

He said while sitting on chair. He just glanced at his father, who was busy on his phone scrolling something.

Then Rukhsana (Fahad's mother) spoke and said:
"Ohh... Toh phir ye Jo tumhara chand sa chehra hai.... Joh main mahine main aik do baar hi dekhti hoon woh bhi na dekhon..."

("Oh... So I shouldn't even look at your face, which I barely see once or twice a month?")

"Nahi, I didn't meant that!... Ugh! Fine do whatever you want."
Fahad spoke and then started eating his breakfast.....

("No, didn't meant that!... Ugh! Fine do whatever you want.")

After sometime the silence was broken by Munawwar Shah (Fahad's father) and said:
"Acha Fahad! Ye batao kya plan hai tumhara university khatam hone ke baad ?.....waise bhi tumhara last semester hai"

("Alright, Fahad! What are your plans after finishing university?.... It's your last semester anyway.")

"Plan kya hai dad... Pehle university toh khatam karon phir dekhta hoon chalen mai chalta hoon bye...."
Fahad said coldly and left for Uni.

("What plans, Dad? First, let me finish university, then I'll see. I'm leaving for Uni now. Bye.")

---------------------------------------

JAZAKALLAH FOR READING🤗🕊️
Okay... So this is Fahad... Tell me your on him opinion in comments.
And sorry but from tomorrow my exams are starting that's why I'll not update the novel for maybe two weeks until then.....
في امان الله
اسلام عليكم ورحمه وبركاته 🦋✨

IG : @amna_m1234

________________________