7. "Veiled Emotions"

بسم اللّٰہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
•••••••
Allah says in Qur'an:

"He who created death and life to test you as to which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."

Surah Al-Mulk (67:2)

-----
In a Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira (R.A):
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."
_______________________

Khan House:

Ramsha's POV:

I ascended the stairs in shock, my hands trembling uncontrollably. The words spoken to me felt like a whirlwind, swirling around in my mind, impossible to grasp.

Rushing into my room, I locked the door behind me. Collapsing onto the floor, tears streamed down my face as I sobbed uncontrollably. It felt as though my world was crumbling around me, every pillar of support collapsing beneath the weight of the truth.

Then, a random thought pierced through the chaos of my emotions. Glancing at the wall, I noticed that it was time for Dhur prayer. Despite the turmoil within me, a sense of urgency washed over me.

Without hesitation, I hurried to the washroom, the familiar ritual of ablution offering a momentary respite from the storm raging inside. Emerging from the washroom, I retrieved the prayer mat from the drawer and unfurled it on the floor.

As I stepped onto the prayer mat, the floodgates of my emotions burst open once more. Tears flowed freely as I bowed my head in prayer, seeking solace and refuge in the embrace of the Allah.
________________________

Author's POV:

She uttered, raising her hands firmly on her chest:

"Allah Hu Akbar - اللّٰه هو اکبر"
(Allah is the greatest)

And tears streamed down her face. She sobbed uncontrollably, lowering her hands to her knees in Ruku, and whispered:

"Subhanna rabbeeyal adheem - سبحان ربي العظيم"
('How perfect is my Lord, the Magnificent')

Rising from Ruku, she proclaimed:

"Samee Allahu leeman hameeda - سمع الله لمن حمده"
('Allah hears those who praise him')

Then, she prostrated...

In Sujood, amidst consistent hiccups, she cried out:

"Subhanna rabbeeyal 'alaa - سبحان ربي الأعلى"
(How perfect is my Lord, the Most High)

After completing her Salah, she positioned herself for dua, speaking earnestly to her Lord, her Rabb:

"Y-a Allah meri madad kar.... Ya- Rahim mujh par reham kar.. Ya Allah m-era mein teri ad-na si ghulaam ho-on.. aey mere maalik mujhe itna bh-oj na de, Ya Rah-im, Ya Qadir Tu mujhe agar itna bhoj deta hai toh, us ko bardasht karne ki himmat bhi de.. Aur bes-hak tu kisi bhi jaan par us ki him-mat aur bard-asht se zyada bhoj nahi dalta...."