𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"You look so beautiful," Colette told Angela as she stood in her wedding dress, the scene almost bringing a tear to her eye. As the maid of honour, she stood with her as she got ready, helping her with the finishing touches as they waited for Jackson to collect some items. Watching her best friend marry the love of her life was an amazing scene to witness, and she knew that Angela was ready to go ahead with the start of the rest of her life.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Colette asked after a few moments of blissful silence between the two. Although she knew that the woman was more than likely sure, she knew that even if there was a small possibility she wasn't ready that she'd have to help Angela through her decision.

Angela replied with a simple smile. "More than I've ever been sure of anything." She paused for a moment and then turned back to her best friend. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Wesley." Colette smiled at the thought of her friend having found the perfect guy for her. "When you meet the right one, you just know," she said.

"Do you?" Colette replied, giving her friend a smile through the mirror.

"I do." Angela turned around, the two of them now facing each other in the mirror. She reached out and grabbed Colette's hand, her heart racing with excitement at the thought of spending the rest of her life with the person she loved the most. Colette smiled and squeezed her friend's hand. "He's the one," Angela said softly.

"Wow," A voice came as the door was closed, Jackson walked in and took a look at Angela.

"Stop, I feel enormous," Angela replied to her former Rookie, walking over to the man.

"No you look amazing," Jackson replied, "You do Ange," Colette commented in agreement.

Angela took a deep breath and sighed, her nerves finally starting to fade away. "What've you got for me?" She asked Jackson.

"Uh, something old, Patrice's grandmother wore this on her wedding day," Jackson pulls a broach out of his jacket pocket.

"Old, that thing looks haunted," Angela took the broach into her hand and admired it.

"Something borrowed," Colette stepped towards her, pulling out a little box, when opened there were some golden earrings encrusted with gems inside.

Angela was completely speechless. She couldn't believe that her best friend would do something like this for her. "I'm gonna cry," was all she could say before breaking down and giving Colette a hug. "Thank you, you didn't have to do this, I know what these earrings mean to you,"

"Rocco wouldn't have minded you borrowing them," Colette responded, the earrings were from her late brother, a birthday present that she'd vowed to wear on her wedding day, already having the entire venue and dress planned out in her head but who better to wear them for the time being than Angela.

Angela pulled her best friend into a hug again, grateful for the gesture and the reminder that Rocco would have wanted her to wear the earrings on her special day. "I love you," she said as she squeezed Colette. "I couldn't have chosen someone better to walk me down the aisle," Angela added with a giggle.

"Something blue, from the sarge," Jackson hands her a blue handkerchief.

"How am I supposed to wear all this?" Angela queried, Colette, giving a small laugh in response.