CHAPTER 2: LAST WORDS...

as Jouno did cpr as Tecchou gasp as he was still alive but he would die soon....as his heartbeat drop low as Jouno held him in his arms as Yosano shake her head meaning he won't last long so it be better to let him die in peace as Tecchou smile at jouno as Jouno looked at him as Tecchou said his last words...But Jouno said

"you won't died idiot! I won't let you!" Jouno said 

"Let me....as then I was only a weapon after all....a weapon that can't feel pain or can even cried..." Tecchou said

"No! your no weapon you a human just like everyone else! I won't let you died! Not like th-" before Jouno could finish he felt soft warm lips on his s he realized Tecchou kissed him as Jouno tears drip but he kissed back as Tecchou pulled away and smiled as Jouno looked at him..

"I don't care how long it takes As long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face Save your tears, it'll be okay All I know is you're here with me" Tecchou said as his heartbeat slowly drifted to stop as Tecchou smiled as he hug Jouno as Tecchou said his last words...

"So please....hurry leave me.....I can't breathe....Please don't say....you love me  胸がはち切れそうで" Tecchou said (胸がはち切れそうで= My heart feels like it's going to burst)

As Tecchou heart stop as he laid in his partner Jouno arms....Jouno cried as he hug Tecchou body...

As Yosano then heal Kunikida as Kunikida stand up as he went back to the helicopter as Jouno got mad and yelled.

"DONT RUN AWAY YOU COWARD YOU KILLED SOMEONE I MAKE SURE TO TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU DEAD SINCE TECCHOU ISNT HERE I CAN TORTURE YOU AS MUCH I WANNA I MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT A HEART YOU MURDER!" Jouno Yell out of pure anger as Kunikida ignore him as the helicopter flew away....Jouno sat there next to Tecchou body..

Tecchou......who was dead....his partner he hated but also loved.....was now dead....

As Jouno now made his plan to get his hands on the book....