CHAPTER 7: JOUNO AM SORRY...

As a day passed Jouno realized Tecchou is in the ADA so he rush to their as Fyodor wonder where his leader going to Nikolai with Fyodor follow as Jouno enter the ADA as Yosano looked at him while Chuuya sat there asleep as Tecchou sat there as teruko looked at him  confused as Tecchou looked at him and stand up as he pointed the gun at jouno as Jouno gave up and left...

As he tried everything for Tecchou to trust him as he remembered Dazai words......that Tecchou would be his enemy in the AU meaning he won't trust you as Jouno sigh... 

Later...

As Jouno goes to the port mafia roof and saw Tecchou in the edge as Tecchou had a green scarf....it meant something did it?... as Tecchou smile and Jouno as Jouno looked at him confused..

"Jouno...am sorry"

"Why...?"

"..."

"Tecch-"

Before Jouno finish Tecchou smile and jump off the edge as Jouno eyes widen as he ran to the edge as he jump trying to catch Tecchou but Tecchou died as Jouno landed....and hit the ground..

As the green scarf flew in the air and landed on Poe... hand as Poe eyes widen since he was the port mafia leader a great friend of Tecchou as Poe looked down and saw Tecchou body as Poe hair flew slightly letting his eyes be seen as Poe held the green scarf in his hand as Tecchou body was next to Jouno...body..

Then....Jouno woke up in the doa office again it seem like it....restarted?.... Which means Tecchou is alived....

So Jouno figured it out...if he dieds or Tecchou died the day would restart....

Which meant each scarf meant something...

Red- Port mafia leader

White- the guild leader

Blue- Decay of angels leader..

Green- ADA leader

Black- hunting dog leader...

Those what the scarf meant each resemble an organization....leader...

As Jouno sat up in the bed as he was confused what would happen if the day never reset?...

Would he ever find out?....