CHAPTER 10: THE FIRE ACCIDENT...?

As Jouno walked as there was a fire at the ADA as Jouno saw kyouka was stuck under everything as Tecchou stand there frozen as Jouno quickly rush in as then Tecchou stand there...he remembered his past.....what happen he's trauma....how he became a orphan....how his other brother died...

When Tetcho was 8, there was a fire in the village. It spread furiously, leaving the citizen barely no choice but to flee. While Tetcho's father tried to help the other villagers, his brother convinced Tetcho to come back to their house to take the sword. Climbing on his brother's shoulders, Tetcho reached for the sword and immediately felt like it was meant to be held by him. When they made it out of the house, the fire had already spread, engulfing most of the village. Tetcho's older brother told him to run to safety and that he'd look for their father.

Tetcho did as he was told and ran to safety, but stayed at a reasonable distance to keep an eye on the village. He stayed at the same spot, clutching the sword, watching as the fire burned down the whole village, waiting for his family to come.... but nobody came. The fire killed almost everyone in the village, making Tetcho become an orphan and presumably the last descendant of his village with no place to go.

As Tecchou stand there frozen as Jouno quickly came out and brought kyouka to safety and went back it bringing all the ada members to safety as he cough as he turn the fire off as Tecchou looked at jouno shock that he saved each ada member when Tecchou was there...standing .... As Tecchou started to slap his head with his hand blaming himself for being useless and not being able to save his own members but Jouno came and stop him as Jouno looked at him but Tecchou looked at jouno serious as Jouno realized Tecchou still hated him because they were enemy's he would find a way to make them become together again.....

Would he do it......

Tecchou is truthly....dead...isn't...he......is it....a lie......................it's not.....................??...