CHAPTER 3: The last love note...

As Jouno sat there it started to rain as Jouno put a umbrella Over Tecchou as Jouno notice a note as he open it...

It was a note Tecchou slip in when he hug Jouno...as it said 

'Moon, a hole of light

Through the big top tent up high Here before and after me Shinin' down on me Moon, tell me if I could Send up my heart to you? So, when I die, which I must do Could it shine down here with you?
'Cause my love is mine, all mine I love mine, mine, mine Nothing in the world belongs to me But my love mine, all mine, all mine
My baby, here on earth Showed me what my heart was worth So, when it comes to be my turn Could you shine it down here for him?
'Cause my love is mine, all mineI love mine, mine, mineNothing in the world belongs to meBut my love mine, all mine Nothing in the world is mine for free But my love mine, all mine, all mine

-Tecchou' the note said

As Jouno stay quite as he lean in and rested his head as Tecchou chest hoping to hear a bit of his heartbeat but none...at this point Jouno gave up he laid next to Tecchou body and fell asleep..

As he then woke up he was in his dorm as teruko was there she told him that Tecchou was dead his funeral was tomorrow as Jouno held back his tears Tecchou promise he be okay he lied...didn't he?....

The next day...

As Jouno attended tecchou funeral as Jouno had never felt so much pain of losing someone he hated Tecchou right?....then why did he feel so much pain of losing him...did he loved him....no he didn't....right?....that was a lied of course Jouno loved Tecchou....he just wouldn't admit now...it too late for it...

As Jouno went back he laid in his room thinking about Tecchou....he wish he was alive..