CHAPTER 8: WHATS LOGICAL?..

As Jouno sat up he had to be careful about his actions or it could end up killing Tecchou and resting the day as Jouno stand up he had the blue scarf as Jouno sigh as he walks to the kitchen of the sky casino as Fyodor was there as Nikolai so what was making hot chicken wings but set the sky casino kitchen on fire as Jouno open his right eye looking at Nikolai annoyed as Nikolai smile and disappear as Jouno sigh as put the fire out as sigma sat there disappointed because his perfect white sky casino kitchen is burn and ugly as he force Fyodor to fixed it..

As Jouno drank coffe before Nikolai came and took him down as Jouno walked in the side walks as he went across and saw the ada as Tecchou had taken down a hunting dog which was Dazai as Dazai eyes widen as Tecchou took out a grenade As he used Dazai as a shield exploding...

As Jouno eyes widen he could only see with his right eye as he remembered hothead scene....where Kunikida exploded himself and Tecchou

'What's logical...?'

'Cause I can't tell this difference...'

As Jouno rushes as Tecchou laid there un harm but Dazai was as Jouno looked at the scene where Kunikida was lying and Tecchou it makes sense....now...each step Jouno takes and walks a different scene would had happen....

Which would cause Tecchou to get injured or someone else get injured as Jouno looked at Tecchou who was coughing as Jouno remember a soldier....once...name Gou ryoku suehiro.. a soldier....that was 25 or 23 join war at 19 or 18 and died at the age of 29 or 33 as then he had a younger brother who took over his place...

As Jouno looked at Tecchou who was the ADA leader who was coughing because of the smoke..