Chapter 2

Two days later and it was the day of the Gucci Guilty campaign photoshoot with Chris Evans.

I already signed the papers yesterday and went through everything twice just to check for any hidden details, but I was happy with the contract and I confidently went through with it.

I was now sitting in the make-up chair, having dark eyeshadow applied to me. It definitely made my eyes pop. After the artists finished, I studied myself in the mirror and gave them an approving nod. I personally thought that the lipstick was too light for me, but they seemed to be pleased with their work, so I didn't dare argue.

I was already wearing the chosen 'outfit'. When I say 'outfit', I mean bits of black leather wrapped around my body so it can cover all my private parts and my breasts, with nearly transparent black fishnet to partly cover the remaining flesh. I can honestly say it's the most uncomfortable thing I had to wear. I tried persuading the closet departement to give me something that will actually cover me, but he said this is 'the perfect amount of sexiness.' I'm pretty sure he was on drugs that time.

I feebly stepped into the main hall where the shoot will take place. There were cameras and lighting equipment everywhere- I nearly tripped over a wire. I noticed that Chris wasn't here yet and it made me breathe easier for a little bit longer. First of all, as I said before I'm not that comfortable when I do shoots with men; I work alone better and secondly, I don't want him to see me in this fishnet/leather creation.

"Adriana! Come here right now," Giovani, the head photographer called me. I was a bit startled since his booming voice echoed loudly throughout the whole hall, probably cracking a few glasses in the process, but I'm used to him since I've done a few other photoshoots with him in the past.

I rushed over to him quickly before he can do anymore damage to anyone's ears.

"Let's do a few test shots with you alone while Mr Hunk Ass arrives and graces us with his being," he said sarcastically, but also not surprisingly, angrily. I'm guessing 'Mr Hunk Ass' is Chris.

I sighed as I posed against the black background on my own. We did about five pictures of each of the six poses and Chris still hasn't arrived.

"Screw Chris, these are amazing, Adriana," Giovani exclaimed, pointing maniacally at his computer. I smirked to myself in proudness and pleasure. Now if they see that I can excel on my own like I always tell them, they won't have to make me do the photoshoot with Chris.

The doors suddenly burst open and Chris finally came running in, panting breathlessly, "Oh god I'm so sorry for the tardiness everyone. It's just that my hair took about two hours to do and that sort of delayed everything."

His hair took two hours? Mine only took half an hour and I'm a girl! I couldn't take my eyes off him though. He was wearing only black denim jeans and a dog tag necklace and that was it. His bare chest shone in the dim light of the hall and more noticeably, his piercing blue eyes that were scanning the room. His soft blonde hair stuck up in a cute quiff.

I wasn't falling for him or anything- I don't even know the guy. I just think that he's good looking. There's a difference.

Giovani looked extremely pissed off with Chris and everyone knew to hide and stay out of his way because no one wanted to be with Giovani when he's angry. Except Chris who was oblivious to what was going on. Giovani was turning bright red and before he can burst into a fit of rage, he practically dragged Chris outside so he can turn into the Incredible Hulk there.

Everyone that was left inside was silent as we patiently awaited for them both to come back in again, hopefully Giovani being calm this time so that he can do his job well.