Sweet Release (Male Reader x Poppy Sweeting)

"Anon... how are you feeling now, dear?"
Garlick says softly as I slowly get up from the couch-

I quickly slide my pants back up and stammer,
"I... I'm not sure- it felt good- but I don't think we should do that again-"

Garlick gets up fully dressed and innocently adds,
"Nor am I asking you to- I just wanted to help you get a taste of what you're missing out on..."

I give her a confused look, "It was kind of salty and sweet at the same time-"

The Herbology Professor stifles a giggle,
"No silly, I mean your first time having true sexual relations with another- I could tell you were just aching for some affection."

I raise an eyebrow, "And what makes you an expert on the matter?"

As I get up and get my shirt and robes on, Garlick crosses her legs before replying,
"Oh, I just happen to be popular with a few former students... but it's not a regular occurrence!"

I give her a doubtful glance before I begin to head out the door,
"I certainly hope so... say, didn't I hear that you're not interested in wizards?"

Garlick winks at me as I leave her personal quarters,
"I desire to one day find a beautiful witch to settle down with- but until then I don't mind spreading my petals for a few special people I like~"
...
"Deek is happy to see Anon in good spirits- and also curious to where he went to stay last night."

I give the house elf a nervous glance before replying,
"I just got some fresh air and... stayed over at the Three Broomsticks- after getting some rather intriguing advice."

Deek looks up at me curiously,
"Deek is interested to know what kind of advice Anon has been given."

"Let's just say I've made my conclusion Deek- I have decided to leave- for good."
I say firmly before exhaling-

Deek narrows his eyes, "Deek believes Anon is making a good choice- but he is also curious to know what Anon plans to do- and about the inhabitants of the vivariums."

I form a small smile before saying,
"I want to do some healthy traveling- and as for all the magical creatures in here, I already contacted a friend who can help me relocate them to better homes."
...
"Off on another adventure, are we?"
The cheerful voice of Ignatia Wildsmith says as I emerge from the fireplace at the Three Broomsticks-

I groan before turning around and glance over at Sirona is who cleaning an empty table before muttering,
"Doesn't that bust ever get tired of saying the same things over and over again?"

The Inn owner rolls her eyes before murmuring,
"No... but my patrons sure do. I already sent an owl to the school to float the idea around so hopefully soon we can be rid of the Wildsmith busts... what brings you here so early, Anon?"

I stretch my arms before sitting down,
"I promised to meet someone here around this time- have you seen Poppy Sweeting?"

Sirona grimaces before turning her gaze towards a familiar witch sitting in the corner looking worried,
"She was staying here earlier- I believe she could explain the situation better than I could."

I nod before heading my way to the corner where I find Claire Beaumont looking rather distressed-

I haven't seen Claire since I told her the horrible truth about what happened to her brother-

"Hello Miss Beaumont... are you feeling alright?"
I say cautiously-

She suddenly gets up and gives me a desperate look,
"No, I'm not-! Upper Hogsfield is on fire! Ashwinders-"