The Doomspell Tournament Part III (Male Reader x Charlotte Morrison)

"Don't you think Imelda might be upset seeing us together?"
Natsai asks with a worried expression as I sit with her and Poppy at a picnic table on the outskirts of the town-

I look back at Imelda, who is watching us intently from her own picnic table before I casually reply, "No, not really- and if Imelda's really upset about me hanging out with other witches, then she should go ahead and make us official."

Poppy finishes her sandwich before chirping happily, "Good idea Anon! That way you'll know if she really does care about you the same way!"

Natsai sighs as I nod contently, "Listen Anon, I... I can see that Imelda means a lot to you, but have you ever talked to her about plans after the tournament is over? Has she brought up ideas for what she wants with you in the future?"

I stop eating my fruit salad and ponder this for a brief moment, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask... but Imelda's very... game focused. She might not listen to anything I'm saying until the Doomspell Tournament is actually over- if we win tonight's challenge against Hufflepuff of course."

Natty frowns as she gets up to leave, "This is what you should think about Anon- do you want to get into a serious relationship with someone who is always competitive? Just think about it..."

As Natsai walks away Poppy turns to me with a giddy expression, "I know the perfect way to get that special time with Imelda! Invite her to an early afternoon 'not date' at this small pond with a beautiful waterfall at the east side of the park- I'll set up the perfect setting by then!"

I pass the short brown-haired witch an endearing smile, "Thanks Poppy- I appreciate the lengths you'd go through just to make me happy- if you ever need help wooing the interest of anyone you like, I can help you too!"

Poppy stands up and curls her hair for a moment, "I suppose there is this one wizard I like... he has messy yet perfect dark locks, he has these enchanting green eyes, his peachy skin tone is breathtaking and his mere touch-"

"Uh..erm...Poppy-? Does this particular wizard have the name Anon too?" I say slowly-

Poppy blushes a little as she begins to walk away from the picnic table, "Oh-! Maybe forget I said anything- unless you like hearing- I mean, see you at the oasis in an hour or two!"

I head back to Imelda's table where the Slytherin team captain asks in a cautious tone, "So how was lunch with your Gryffindor and Hufflepuff friends?"

I scratch the back of my head nervously, "Just chatting about the future and whatnot- speaking of which, I was hoping to talk to you about maybe some plans we could discuss- together. Interested?"

Imelda scans my face thoroughly before sharply answering, "Hmmm... I suppose it would not hurt to discuss strategic ideas since Nerida and Grace have not yet returned from their noon five-mile hike- where should we meet privately?"

I take Imelda's hand and pull her up, "C'mon- I know the perfect spot."

...

Once we make it to the somewhat hidden waterfall pond, Imelda spots a picnic cloth with a set of candles and a bouquet of violet-colored flowers, before sarcastically uttering,

"Wow- it looks like this place is already taken-"

I spot a very cheerful lovebird flying overhead before I comment, "I don't think so- I may have... arranged this spot just for us."

Imelda rolls her eyes a little before settling down onto the picnic cloth and looking up at me with a slightly interested tone, "And what exactly do you have in mind for this little setup?"

[Harry Potter] Hogwarts Legacy: The Quest for Sex!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें