S1|E2: Racing to Your Heart (Female Idols)

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we welcome to the Australia Horizon Festival 2024, we are happy to be back here for another great year of music festivities and racing! I am your host and DJ of Horizon Bass Arena and Mixtape, Scott Tyler!" Scott introduced himself with a bright smile as he could barely hold the excitement.

"And yall know me as Horizon's Block Party DJ and your second host, Peter Dalton! I'll cut straight to the good part! For the first time in Horizon Festival, we have invited some of the most esteemed Kpop artists of Korea as part of our collaboration!" Peter announced and the people cheered and screamed as they were all pumped up.

"And now, please give a warm welcome to the Queen of Kpop... IU!" Scott introduced as he stepped aside for IU to walk down the stage to the podium making the crowd cheer.

IU walked in a regal and elegant manner catching the eyes of the people of Horizon Festival as Scott plays _Blueming on the radio.

She takes the microphone clearing her throat to grab the people's attention as they quiet down and the music pauses so IU can speak.

"To begin with, I'd like to express gratitude to Scott and Peter for inviting all of us here to this year's Horizon Festival! As part of my gratitude, I spread the invite by reaching out to every Idol in the Kpop industry and they're all here too! Blackpink, Itzy, Twice, BTS, you name it! Please give them all a welcome!" IU announced to the crowd and they all cheered once more as more idols came out backstage.

The idols smiled and waved to their adoring fans as they never expected something this sick to happen at this festival.

"And now... Without further ado, let the festival... Begin!" Scott commenced and we saw a cargo plane flying above with the official Horizon logo painted on it.

The cargo bay doors opened up, and flying out of the plane was a 2023 Mercedes AMG-One hypercar, they hurled down by parachute and landed on the track before speeding off along with the other racers.

The crowd and idols watched in awe as they witnessed the skill of the racers of the Horizon Festival. Only the best of the best made it to this year's festival and Kim Ryan (OC), is one of them.

Ryan was the ultimate champion of Horizon Festival as he never once lost a race in his career, driving the Mercedes AMG-One down the road at high speeds of 200 MPH, he steadily sped past the other racers with ease.

"Wa, so that's Ryan? The champion?" Jennie asked.

"Yep, that's Ryan, he's the champion of Horizon Festival and I heard he never once lost a race!" Nayeon answered making Jennie shriek of admiration.

"I also heard he has a massive collection of supercars! Guess that's what racers like him do in their free time," Taeyeon butted in.

Meanwhile, as the girls admired him, Ryan was racing down the track as they began to approach the dirt road. Hypercars are not ideal for dirt racing but that wasn't going to stop him and he planned for this.