S1|E7: The Empress (Karina)🔞

Requested by: @Jiminjoeng

~-~

Y/N's POV

"Son, I believe it is now time..." My father said with a solemn tone and he paused.

"What is it, Appa?" I asked him with a hint of curiosity and he took a deep breath.

"As you may know, I am getting old, and you being the heir of the throne, but there is an issue..." My father informed me before pausing and my Eomme spoke up.

"We need you to find yourself a wife, someone who will take my place as Empress, if you do not find a wife by the end of the week, we will find one for you," My Eomma explained and I sighed before nodding.

"I understand... I will do my best," I replied and they nodded.

I walked out of the throne room with my mind racing as I was slightly beginning to panic and wonder how the hell I was going to find a wife let alone someone trustworthy enough to be the Empress.

There are many women out across the Empire and there was no way I could court each of them in a week. What am I going to do...?

Trying to take my mind off this dilemma, I headed to the royal garden outside the palace but it didn't help many other couples were sitting peacefully on the bench.

The sight of this made me sigh as the sight of them only shoved my wife problem to my face and rubbed it in.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I heard an angelic feminine voice ask and I felt her tapping my shoulder.

I looked to see who it was, there my eyes widened as I saw what is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, she had a slim yet elegant figure, and she was wearing a gown with such unique patterns of colored flowers that perfectly fit her.

Strangely, I've never seen her around before despite patrolling around the town every morning and I practically know everyone here.

"Are you okay...?" She softly asked and I snapped out of my trance.

"Oh, y-yeah, sorry, it's just I never seen you here before... What is your name, young lady?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Young lady? Your Highness, with all due respect, I am actually older than you, but my name is Yoo Jimin but everyone calls me Karina. It's a pleasure to meet you," She said before bowing and I was skeptical about her age.

"Is that so, Karina? You kinda look younger," I mentioned and she slightly blushed.

"Oh, I appreciate the compliment, your Highness, but I am 24 years of age and you are 20, I believe is that right?" She asked and my eyes widened.

"That is still young though, my lady, but are you a visitor by any chance? I've never seen you here," I asked with curiosity in my voice and she shook her head.