S1E3: Shadows of Tantis Pt.I (Kim Seolhyun)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

It was a calm and quiet night in the streets of Seoul, I was going on a stroll to the park after a quick pit stop by the small marketplace to buy some snacks.

Even though it was late, the marketplaces were buzzing with patrons and vendors selling their food and such. I walked over to a corndog stand and bought a couple of corndogs.

After munching on the dogs, I happened to see a woman frantically searching for her wallet in her purse as she was about to pay for the ramen bowl.

"Uhm... shit... I must've forgotten my wallet in my room..." She sighed in defeat and I knew I couldn't just let her walk away empty-handed so I approached the vendor.

"Excuse me, how much is the ramen bowl?" I asked.

"Uhm, about 150 won. Why you ask?" The vendor asked and I handed him the money she owed.

"Here, I'll pay for it," I offered and the woman looked surprised at my kind gesture.

"N-no, I cannot accept!" She refused but I insisted.

"It's okay, it's not a big deal," I assured and she sighed before thanking me.

After she took her ramen bowl, the vendor thanked us for coming and I was about to continue down the marketplace until I felt something tugging my arm.

Turning my head, I saw the same woman but I couldn't make out her face as she was wearing a black surgical mask looking at her eyes, it almost seemed rather familiar for some reason.

"T-thank you again... I promise I'll pay back," She promised but I shook my head.

"No need, it's the least I can do. Just remember to have your wallet on you next time," I assured but she still didn't let go of my arm.

"No! No! I can't leave without feeling guilty for not paying you back especially if you didn't have to help... Besides, it's not like I'm desperate for money or anything," She argued and I sighed as I'd figured arguing back would be pointless.

"Okay, if you say so..." I accepted thinking that 150 won is nothing big and it shouldn't be much trouble anyway.

"Great! But can I trust you with something?" She asked me with a hint of urgency and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, watsup?" I asked and she took me into a secluded area in the alleyway where nobody was around.

She looked around one last time making sure the coast was clear, she took off her surgical mask, and my eyes widened in surprise...

This whole time, I was interacting with a Kpop idol, Kim Seolhyun of AOA, she gave me a warm smile and slightly giggled.

"Are you surprised?" She asked me.

"Y-yeah, I had no idea I was face to face with an idol this whole time... No wonder your eyes looked familiar," I answered and she giggled at my nervousness.