S1|E9: Teasing Outfit (Huh Yunjin)🔞

Requested by: @Dav1233555

~-~

Y/N's POV

After finishing up a long day of practice and rehearsing for the MV comeback that we've been working on for weeks now, I was more than happy to finish up for the day.

I got back into my dorm but to my surprise I found my lovely girlfriend Yunjin waiting for me wearing a baggy oversized shirt making her look adorable.

"Didn't expect to see me darling~?" She cheekily asked and jumped into my arms hugging me tightly.

"N-no, I never expected to see you in my dorm, Noona~," I replied and she giggled before pecking my lips.

"I missed you..." She muttered and I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too, Noona," I replied and she giggled.

We later lay on the bed in my room watching movies and dramas on the channel, Yunjin was laying her back on the bed while I was laying my face onto her chest.

Although her boobs aren't big, they don't need to be to make me feel like the luckiest and most special man in the world and Yunjin knows this well.

Yunjin rubbed my hair and planted kisses on my forehead ensuring I was comfortable and safe in her arms.

"I enjoy having you in my arms, it makes me feel motherly and happy," Yunjin whispered as she pecked my forehead.

"Say there's an awards show coming up and it's for couples like us, would you be down for it?" She proposed and I thought about it for a moment.

"Sure, why not?" I accepted and she smiled like a total mess.

After that night, we practiced our dual choreography together for the show when we both decided on a song to cover and thankfully my manager put a hold on my comeback practices.

We took breaks there and then because we needed to rest up to regain our energy to ensure this duo performance would rock the world and show the fans what it's like to be happily in love.

"So what outfit are you wearing?" I asked her and she mischievously grinned.

"Oh, you'll see~," She answered and sipped her water bottle.

Knowing well that Yunjin had something planned, I decided not to ask further as her surprises in the past were either something that would make her scream in bed or something wholesome like my favorite dessert.

Now that I think about dessert... I hope it's one of Yunjin's Eomma's famous New York-style cheesecake recipes, man, I could use some cheesecake right about now.

"Uhm, jagi, are you okay?" Yunjin asked as she waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention and I snapped out of my cheesecake trance.

"Huh?! Oh, sorry, just daydreaming is all," I nervously chuckled and she raised an eyebrow.