Chapter: 6

Smut warning!!!

"Umm, Leo it's been like a month since you started courting me." I said after dinner when we were getting ready for bed.

"Eleanor, is there a problem with me. Don't tell me that you want to reject me.", Leo said scared, holding my hands in his shaking ones. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Even he thought that I wanted to reject him. What a great misunderstanding!!!

"No Leo, it's um.......ummmm. I want to mate with you.", I said blushing furiously while looking at the ground embarrassedly. That was it! Without warning, he lifted me in his arms and layed me down on the grass nest which was covered with a pile of hide. As it was prickly with only grass so, he had covered the bed with some hides as well.

"Look at me Eleanor, here! Do...do you even know how tempting you look and how hard I had to suppress myself each and every day. For an entire fucking month!", Leo exclaimed in his deep and hoarse voice which sent shivers down my spine. He grabbed my chin slightly and turned my red face which at that moment could compete a tomato, towards himself. What I saw was a totally unexpected, his usual calm loving expression was no more and instead it was replaced by a look of lust and desire. It was really arousing me. This wasn't the Leo, I knew. His eyes both scared and excited me.
It was like, he warned me that he would ruin me but I wanted to be ruined. Then suddenly without any warning, he smashed his lips against mine. It was rough, demanding almost like he'd been starved since ages but I enjoyed it.  He started massaging my breasts, earning soft sensual moans in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, slipping my tongue inside just as I got the chance. My pussy had started pulsating, getting wet and I unconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist and started thrusting my hips forward. Understanding what I desired, he started grinding his hand against my pussy.

"Ahh.....mmh!", I moaned loudly, breaking the kiss. I greedily breathed oxygen, releaving my lungs from the long torture they endured. After I recovered from the kiss, I realised that my lips were red and swollen. I looked accusingly at the culprit.

"You....you, look so tempting! I want to eat you right now and with that cute expression, you're tempting me even more. If it continues, I can't promise to be gentle anymore.", Leo said, he's voice trembling and then he smirked. What do you mean by gentle??? My lips are bleeding!!! If this is gentle, then I don't even want to know what intense is!!! This sly lion had also skilfully managed to remove all my clothing while our little make out session back there. I laid bare beneath him embarassed while he remained fully covered.

"You're so wet, my love. See, if you don't believe me.", Leo said smirking slyly and with that he brought the hand with which just a few moments ago, he was grinding my pussy.

"Leo, why am I naked and you're fully covered?", I asked blushing furiously and a little annoyed while trying to cover myself with my hands.

"As you wish, my love. Don't try to hide, it makes me wanna ruin you even more.", Leo said seductively, quickly stripping out of whatever he was wearing. Where did he even learn such type of words??? Ruin??? Heh!!!

"So hot and big! Will it even fit in me?", I blurted out, unable to take my eyes off my sexy lion. Wait, he's a lion so my children, sorry cubs will be lions as well.

"Focus Little one!", Leo growled and spanked my ass.

"Aaah...mhh!", I moaned looking at him dazed. Spanking, that's wasn't in my syllabus!!!😳

Author POV:

But it was in the script. Daddy vibes, okay!!!

The real thingy hasn't even started yet.😉

Author POV ends.

"What are you doing, Leo!", I exclaimed shocked, blushing furiously. He didn't let me proceed with my ranting further and started grinding his hand against my pussy again. I moaned in approval. He captured my lips into another dominant kiss of his. I never knew, Leo could act so dominantly. It was completely different from his usual kind and caring nature. I liked this side of him more, must say!!! I was being so submissive and he was so dominant. Whenever I zoned out , he would growl and spank me. I completely gave in at that time and simply followed his lead. He slowly spread my legs and fingering, sucking, licking and grinding against my pussy hard. Also sucking, nibbling and playing with the beads on my chest. His sharp fangs felt so good on my soft flesh, which he too enjoyed deeply. He left marks, commonly known as hickeys, all over my body. I was a moaning mess by then. I climaxed several times while he pleasured me. I begged him to stop several times while tears of pleasure flowed down my cheeks. Our bodies were hot and shivery as he collapsed on top of me, burying his head on the crook on my neck as his inhaled my scent. I felt crushed under him but in a good way. I was really tired and decided to drift off to sleep.

"Little one, we haven't done the deed yet. I was just preparing you to take me in. Controlling myself for so long did take some real willpower and energy.", Leo whispered in my ear, in his hoarse voice. He quickly positioned himself at my entrance, his cock grinding against my pussy, making me moan slightly.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay Little one.", Leo said in a concerned tone. He slowly but steadily started to enter me. I winched in pain, seeing which he slowed down his pace even more. He started to massage my thighs and rub my belly and back, in an attempt to comfort me. He held my waist tightly, inorder to support me. I really wanted to have his mark on me. A little pain couldn't stop me from achieving what I wanted so bad. If I had his mark and became his mate, we would truly be one and no one would be able to separate us. I wanted  him to be totally mine. So when he asked if he should stop, I asked him to continue. Surely, there was a little bleeding at first but everything went almost smoothly after that. We didn't do anything too wild. Just enough to make his mark on me, probably. I actually don't really know as the last thing I remember was passing out.

Smut ends!!!

Author POV:

Hey, I know it's been a while since I last posted. Ok, let's not talk about my embarassing writing. 🤧 Nothing good came out of my research about lion mating and so I used my imagination. The reason for the chapter being late is not that I couldn't write it. I actually had an exam today, as I posted. Everything went okay today and I was able to upload this chapter. I don't even know how many times I used 'today' till now.😅 Ok jokes apart, can anyone guess what species her next mate will be??? Thanks to all who read, voted, commented, added my story to their reading list. This is the last chapter that's released in February. New chapters will be coming soon. Byeeeee!!!

Saphira_Emeraldis
28/02/2024