Deltarune Quotes

Kris, to the Squad: I'd die for you.
Susie: Then perish.
Lancer: You will.
Ralsei: Please don't.
Berdly: Cool.
Noelle: I'd die for you first.

Lancer: *standing at the top of the stairs* What are y'all doing at the bottom of the staircase?
Berdly: I accidentally fell down.
Susie: NOELLE PUSHED ME down the stairs because I refuse to pay THEIR part of our rent!
Ralsei: Berdly bet me fifty bucks that I couldn't reach the bottom of the stairs faster than they did falling down it, so I slide down the banister to get my money.
Kris: I don't know how I got here. One moment, I was sleeping in my bed, three floors up, and then suddenly I was waking up here, just in time to get crushed by Ralsei.

Berdly, at Ralsei: You're my significant other.
Ralsei: Yeah I am!
Berdly, at Lancer: You're my child.
Lancer: Yes boss.
Berdly, at Kris: You're my bitch.
Kris: Yeah I am- wait, what?
Berdly, at Susie: My bestie.
Susie: Naturally.
Berdly, Noelle: HA, GAY!
Noelle: Fuck you.

Ralsei: Fine! Judge all you want but...
Ralsei, points at Susie: Married a lesbian.
Ralsei, points at Kris: Left a man at the altar.
Ralsei, points at Lancer: Fell in love with a gay ice dancer.
Ralsei, points at Noelle: Threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire.
Ralsei, points at Berdly: Lives in a box!

Lancer: The floor is lava!
Susie: *helps Noelle onto the counter*
Kris: *kicks Berdly off the sofa*
Berdly: *lays on the floor*
Lancer: ...Are you okay?
Berdly: No.

Susie: I CAN'T DO IT!
Kris, laughing: I CAN'T EITHER!
Susie: I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE
Noelle: WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, YOU CAN EITHER GIVE UP NOW, OR YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT. BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU, AND WE KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT US.
Susie:
Susie: I appreciate it,
Susie: BUT LOOK WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH-
Ralsei: Susie-
Susie: YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!
Lancer: Susie we gotta-
Susie: YOU GOTTA DRAW A FUCKING LINE IN THE SAND. YOU GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT.
Susie: YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY 'What am I willing to put up with today?'
Susie, motioning to Berdly: NOT FUCKING THIS

Susie: Dumbest scar stories, go!
Kris: I burned my tongue once drinking tea.
Noelle: I dropped a hair dryer on my leg once and burned it.
Ralsei: I have a piece of graphite in my leg for accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil in the first grade.
Lancer: I was taking a cup of noodles out of the microwave and spilled it on my hand and I got a really bad burn.
Berdly:
Berdly: I have emotional scars.

Susie: Would you guys be there for me if I was going through something?
Kris: Nope, absolutely not.
Noelle: I hope it sucks, whatever you're going through.
Ralsei: I hope it emotionally scars you for the rest of your life.
Lancer: I hope you reach out to me so I can ignore you.
Berdly: I can't wait to go to your funeral, knowing I could've changed that outcome.

*Everyone is standing around the broken coffee maker*
Susie: So. Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just wanna know.
Everyone:
Kris: ...I did. I broke it.
Susie: No. No you didn't. Noelle?
Noelle: Don't look at me. Look at Ralsei.
Ralsei: What?! I didn't break it.
Noelle: Huh, that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?
Ralsei: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken.
Noelle: Suspicious.
Ralsei: No, it's not!
Lancer: If it matters, probably not, but Berdly was the last one to use it.
Berdly: Liar! I don't even drink that crap!
Lancer: Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?
Berdly: I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows that, Lancer!
Kris: Okay let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it, Susie.
Susie: No! Who broke it!?
Everyone:
Lancer: Susie... Noelle's been awfully quiet.
Noelle: rEALLY?!
*Everyone starts arguing*
Susie, being interviewed: I broke it. I burned my hand so I punched it.
Susie: I predict 10 minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a pig head on a stick.
Susie:
Susie: Good. It was getting a little chummy around here.

Susie: Everytime I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.
Kris: Okay, but what is updog?
Noelle: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.
Ralsei: Not, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.
Lancer: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.
Berdly: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.
Susie: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.
Ralsei: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.
Noelle: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.
Kris: What's a henway??
Susie: Oh, about five pounds.

Susie, rubbing their temples: I am not proud of what I am about to say, but someone get me a cigarette.                                                                                                                                                                        Ralsei: But Susie, we don't smoke.                                                                                                                      Susie: Cut the crap, Ralsei. I'm not an idiot. I know that one in five people smoke.                                  Susie: *points at Berdly* One! *points at Kris* Two! *points at Lancer* Three! *points at Noelle* Four! *points at Ralsei* Five!                                                                                                                                    Susie: Now, I am going to close my eyes, and when I open them, there better be a cigarette between these two fingers!                                                                                                                                  Noelle: *puts a cigarette in Susie's hand*                                                                                                            Susie: Thank you. ...Light?                                                                                                                                           The Squad: *all simultaneously pull out lighters*

Kris: If you got arrested what would be the charges?                                                                                  Ralsei: Theft.                                                                                                                                                                Berdly: Disturbing the peace.                                                                                                                                       Noelle: Aggravated assault.                                                                                                                                            Susie: Arson.                                                                                                                                                                     Lancer: All of the above.In that order, probably.

Susie: Rules were made to be broken.
Ralsei: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.
Lancer: Uh, piñatas.
Berdly: Glow sticks.
Noelle: Karate boards.
Kris: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.
Susie: Rules.
Ralsei:

Susie: We have a problem.Lancer: Let me guess, you caused it?Ralsei: Gimme a sec, I'm not drunk enough to listen to this yet.Berdly: And it's another Tuesday, your point?Kris: Would shooting you solve this problem ? No ? Then shut up.Noelle: If you're mean the fire, that's our solution to last week's problem.