I| boarding school

Daphne couldn't count on both of her hands the number of times the group of demigods had nearly gotten suspended.

She fully blamed Oliver, it was definitely not her who dragged them into trouble.

If you asked her, she would completely deny it.
After all, she was just a girl.

The group of demigods were well known for their antics, and all of them were equally to blame for the trouble of their shenanigans - including Daphne.

When they visited Camp for the weekends and the holidays, Chiron would remind them countless times to behave.

"You're very lucky to be given this opportunity." He'd often lecture them. "Please, do not throw it away."

Daphne was sure she saw some grey hairs growing on the centaurs tail and the daughter of Hermes was almost certain that she was the cause of them.

Daphne did wonder why Chiron thought it would be such a good idea to ship five demigods, who were known to cause havoc around Camp Halfblood, to a boarding school.

It seemed like a massive mistake on his part.

Not to mention when these five demigods rarely ever stuck to the rules.

Out of the group, Theo was the most responsible one and on more than one occasion would ensure that the others didn't get into as ouch trouble.

Considering Ellis mostly kept to himself, Theo only really had to keep an eye out of Valentina, Daphne and Oliver.

As a trio, the three of them were reckless with Daphnes ability to sneak around, Valentina's persuasive skills and Oliver's snark, they could essentially get away with most things.

And when things took a turn, well, they had Theo there to get them out of it.

Luke's betrayal the summer before had only fuelled Daphnes mischief, it was a way to distract herself.

Despite the trouble she caused, she couldn't deny the satisfaction that came from pulling off some crazy stunt with her fellow demigods, the thrill of it was addicting.

That rush of excitement, it distracted her from her troubles like Luke's betrayal. It was what made her who she was - a troublemaker, and that's the way she liked it.

"Daphne!" Valentina exclaimed, running into the girls shared dorm room.

The pair had to beg Chiron into convincing the school into letting them share a dorm together, they claimed that they couldn't live without one another.

Daphne grinned from her bed that was filled with clothes. "Hey Val."

"Are you ready to go?" The daughter of Aphrodite asked.

Daphne nodded. The school year was coming to a close and in a few hours the demigods would be returning back to Camp Half-blood for the summer.

Despite loving the boarding school (mainly for the chaos) the daughter of Hermes was excited to see Travis and Connor again.

She was also excited to see Percy and Annabeth, both of whom she hadn't seen since the summer before.

Though, Daphne was cautious when talking about Annabeth near Theo - the two siblings had somehow crossed paths throughout the year and had gotten into more than one argument.

Don't ask Daphne how, Annabeth was in Sam Fransisco - they weren't even near one another and yet they were arguing.

Daphne was glad she didn't argue like that with Travis or Connor.

Daphne looked up at Valentina, who was admiring herself in the mirror. "Are the boys nearly packed?"

"Who knows," girl shrugged, "last time I checked Theo was and Ellis had started but Oliver hadn't."