S1-E4: Revenge of the Man Crab

It is night time at the Crystal Cove beach where two people are putting up volleyball nets. Well, actually, the boy is putting up the nets while the girl is being of those...people. (A/N: Any Karen/Kevin/Ken comment is getting deleted. Shame on you for using that term.) Brenda: "That's the last net." Dylan: "Come on, Brenda. I promised the Trickell's Triquid people we'd do a good job setting up for the tournament." "Ucch. I'm bored and sweaty. I hate manual labor. I can't wait for a time when robots do everything for us." Dylan reaches in the cooler and pulls out a drink for her. "Here. I brought some water." "Eww! I don't want any of that fatty-fat water. I want Trickell's Triquid." "Trickell's Triquid is water." "[scoffs] Um, no. It's 100% diet moister. You want me to look good in my bathing suit, don't you?" "Man, you're in a crabby mood." What the two don't know is that they were being watched by something in the sand as is now burrowing it's way to them. Brenda: "Please. You wanna see crabby? I'll show you--" Before she could finish, a giant man crab jumps out the sand and lands in front of her with a roar.

Brenda: "Man crab!" Dylan turns back after putting the cooler in the back of the truck and sees his girlfriend being held by a giant claw. Because of her attitude before, and she was gonna say that she'll show him crabby, he thinks it's a prank. Dylan: "Ha ha ha ha! Bren, where'd you get that? The Giant Fake Crab Parts Emporium?" Brenda then gets dragged away by the giant claw while Dylan casually follows. Brenda: "[screaming] Uhh! Uhh! It's real! Help me! AHH!" she screams as she desperately tries to get away, but to no avail as she starts getting pulled under the sand. Dylan: "Ah, nice try. What'd you do, dig a big hole under the sand?" Brenda: "DYLAN!!" she screams before she's fully pulled under the sand. Dylan: "[clapping] Bravo. I'll bite. You got an air tank under there?" He gets no response other than a poof of air and sand, so he started to get worried. "Brenda? Come on stop jokin'. Bren?" The sound of gurgling was heard before the man crab comes back for Dylan and drags the terrified man under the sand as well.

It is now morning at Crystal Cove's beach where the volleyball tournament is about to happen for Trickell's Triquid. Angel: "Hey, this is K-Ghoul's Angel Dynamite, live from the Crystal Cove girls volleyball tournament, sponsored by Trickell's Triquid, what mother nature drinks when she doesn't want to look fat." she says before she sees the gang and waves at them. Nakala: "Saying that their water is 100% diet moister or any kind of healthy is a major red flag." Shaggy: "Oh, boy, like, what a crowd. I hope they saved us some food, Scoob." Scooby: "Yeah." Nakala: "You two need to be the ones saving food for others. You're stomachs are like bottomless pits made of scrap-iron." They then see a guy in a Trickell's Triquid mascot walking by them. Mascot: "Trickell's Triquid. Trickell's Triquid here. The nonfat liquid diet no-calorie gluten-free moisture supplement, now in wet and extra-wet." Nakala: "[raises eyebrow] How much more wet can water even be?? It's the main definition of wet."

Shaggy: "Blah. Like, we want some real food, right, Scooby-Doo?" Scooby: "Uh-huh, like that." he says pointing at the clam cabin. The duo start walking over there with Velma and Nakala. Velma: "Ugh. Not that place. That guy's a freak." Shaggy: "No. Like, he's totally cool. Just don't mention his nose." They walk up to the cabin and Velma decides to the opposite of what Shaggy said. Velma: "Hey there, cappy. What happened the old sniffer." This really set him off as he started to angrily shuck clams. Skipper: "What happened?! I'll tell ye, boyo!" That was a clam that took it." Nakala: "A...clam???" "Aye! Fierce and mighty was he, and reduced me to wearing facial underwear, he did! But i'll find him, and I won't stop shucking 'til I do! Understand?!" Velma: "[salutes awkwardly] Yes, sir, captain admiral, sir." "It's Skipper, Skipper Shelton, clam hunter and waffle griddler. [to Shaggy] So, what'll it be, skinny shanks?" Shaggy: "I'll take an extra large please." Velma: "[clears throat and speaks quietly] Didn't we agree that you would cut out the junk food?" she says as Skipper's assistant is making the clam cones.  "...I should, like, totally eat something healthier." Scooby: "But--But--But--Huh???" Nakala: "*Oh boy. I wonder how this will go between them.*" Skipper: "What about, wolfie? Is it a cone stuffed with the fruits of the sea, or are ye afraid?" Scooby: "Aye, aye, Skipper. No fear. Two cones here. [slurps then chuckles]"