S1-E6: The Legend of Alice May

It is night time in Crystal Cove and a limo pulls up in front of a houses where a boy named Randy lives. He walks out well-dressed in a suit with roses in his left hand. He's going to the prom with a very beautiful girl that he likes. He waves at the girl in the limo before covering his face from his mother's camera. Randy: "No more, mom. Come on, come on. I mean, that is like your third memory card." Mother: "Sorry. It's just that I remember my prom. So much joy, so much passion. Th best night of our lives, remember, dear?" Father: "You didn't go with me!" "...Oh. Right. [sighs]" The limo driver honks the horn and Randy knew his prom date didn't want to wait any longer. Randy: "OK, i'm late now. I gotta go." he says as he runs to the limo and hands the girl the flowers as he gets inside and closes the door. His parents watch as the limo drives off to the school for their prom. Alice: "Thanks for coming with me, Randy. Can I make a little confession? This isn't my first prom." Randy: "[nervous chuckle] Well, what do you mean? Were you held back?" "No. At my other schools, I went to prom with other boys." she says while rubbing his face and chest, which made him nervous "Look, I just want to part hardy, get my swerve on, you know." "I just want you to know that I think you're the one. Are you Randy? Are you the one?" Randy looks at her and watches as she pulls her entire face off to reveal another face that is ghoulish and hideous. Randy: "What?!" he yells as he backs away from her. Alice: "Be my boyfriend, Randy. Forever and ever and ever! [evil cackle]" Randy screams as the limo drives them away into the night.

We start off the night TV show that has a girl with vampire fangs scream in pain before she falls to the ground dead with her friends. They were all killed by none other than Vincent Van Ghoul who is standing on a gravestone with two sharpened wooden sticks. Vincent: "Suck on that, suckers. [maniacal laughter]" His voice then starts speaking to the audience as the movie ends. "But don't forget that this weekend is our annual van-ghoulathon. 405 Vincent Van Ghoul classics without commercials." We see Scooby and Shaggy sitting on the couch in front of the TV while shivering in fear under a blanket. Shaggy: "Oh, boy, oh, boy, Scoob! Like, this year's Van-Ghoulathon sounds great!" Scooby: "Yeah! Just earing and Van Gogh, eating and Van Gogh!" Both: "For a whole week! Yippee!" The two kinds forgot that Velma was there with them and she was unamused. Velma: "Yeah, yippee." Shaggy: "..Ah, like, hey, Scoob. All this marathon talk is getting me kinds hungry." Scooby: "[nods head] I'm on it. Scooby Dooby Doo!" The two laugh before Scooby goes for the kitchen so Shaggy can talk to Velma. Shaggy: "Like, what gives, Velm? You love the marathon." Velma: "That was last year. [scoots closer to him] This year, the marathon falls on our one month anniversary. And the prom. [leans against him] Fortunately, I think I have the perfect solution." "[gulps] Like, am I going to like it?" "We'll have our official coming out as a couple at the prom. Then celebrate by watching the marathon; alone. Just us." "Oh, boy."

The next day, we see Nakala, Daphne and Fred walk by a poster talking about "Prom Nite." Daphne: "Gee, look at that. I guess prom is coming up. Any plans?" Fred: "I'll probably do the same thing I do every year: monitor my police scanner and patrol the sewers. You gonna go?" "I don't know. I guess if someone asks me." Daphne thought Fred was asking her if she wanted to tag along, but really he was asking her if she was gonna go to the prom. "Gotcha. Well, good luck with that!" "Huh?!" Nakala starts to feel bad more and more every time sees this with Daphne or Velma. He just can't believe how determined those two are that it honestly hurts him. Fred starts to open his locker but stops when he sees a blonde girl struggling with hers. Alice: "[sighs] Oh, buttercups. Come on, open." Fred: "Let me try. These are series S geyser tumblers. Sometimes they stick." he says as he opens her locker. "Wow! That's amazing. Thank you so much. My name's Alice. Alice May. I'm new." "Fred Jones. And this is, uh--" Daphne: "New, huh? Well, good luck. Come on, Fred, let's go." she said rather fast as she walked away. It's clear to Nakala that Daphne is jealous of this girl already. Fred still wanted to be friendly with the girl so he stayed with her to give her something, which Daphne noticed. Fred: "You know, this school can be like a maze. I've actually made several models of it in my spare time to chart my class route." he says handing Alice a model of the school. Alice: "Oh, how sweet! Thanks, Fred. [dreamy] Wow, I think I'm going to like it here." Daphne groans in anger and annoyance while Nakala already felt like things definitely weren't gonna go well. This Alice has already taken a big liking to Fred and Daphne didn't want that at all. Nakala: "*Oh no. Please don't do anything stupid, Daph.*"