Kataang's Time Off

Kataang lemon/smut meant to take place when Aang was 18, Katara 19. Aang lusts after Katara and wrestles with his dominate side. I might write more one-offs like this. Enjoy!

It was late, and Aang's heart was beating. He could feel his blood moving through his veins, fast and alive and hungry. He knew from his readings that it was testosterone, prevalent at his age, but he had never felt this intense with desire. He was hyper aware that Katara would soon be done putting dinner away and would join him in their room. He knew she was wearing that short, sexy gown under her robe; he could see her straps poke out during dinner. He shivered at his thoughts: what her nipples would look like poking through, how warm she must be under the fabric... "Damn," he whispered to himself. There was nothing he wanted more in that moment.

They had been alone at the house for a few days now, being given a week off to de-stress. They spent the first day sleeping, the second day kissing and meditating, but today felt different. He needed a release. His mind couldn't leave the thought of Katara since their first day off: her body pressed up against his as they slept all day, occasionally giving each other lazy kisses... her sighs that whispered for more during makeouts inbetween meditations. His thoughts were racing about her eyes, her sounds, the way her back arches when he lowers his hand in the back of her waistband. Most of all, he wanted to be deep inside her. He wanted to be the one to make those sounds come out of her, to make her eyes roll to the back of her head. To be honest, he wanted to lose control.

He sighed. He could never lose control again. He knew how hard it felt when he couldn't control the avatar state and protect the ones he loved, and he didn't want to hurt Katara. Who knows what his power would do if he surrendered. But, fuck, the overwhelming urge inside of him wanted to grip her hips and fuck her as hard as he could. It was a burning need that he had to pacify. How the hell was he supposed to get rid of these thoughts before Katara walked in?

The burning was noticeable in his shorts, which he felt were tighter than before. He took a deep breath which sounded shaky on the exhale. He kept imagining her face full of pleasure as he held her down and watched her drip around his cock. His head rushed and he grew bigger. Suddenly, he wondered if being the avatar made these feelings more intense, because this desire almost felt spiritual. Maybe he could go to the bathroom really quick and fix this...

He was just about to let out another sigh when she walked in, leaning against the doorframe. She looked at Aang hunched over the dresser, his face looking focused on something. He let out the sigh, trying to be as unsuspecting as possible. Of course, though, Katara would see right through it, and he knew this. He blushed and looked down.

"Aang, you feeling okay?"

He did a small smile and straightened his back. "Yes, absolutely. Dinner was great. I promise to cook next time."

"You've cooked the past two days, I didn't mind cooking tonight." She raised an eyebrow, knowing how he gets when he gets flustered around her. She walked up to him. "Why don't you tell me what you're thinking."

Aang usually would be relieved by this request, and would usually tell her what's on his mind. This, however, could have consequences. He didn't know what to do. He noticed the strap of her gown again.

"I, um, it's seriously nothing." He glanced at her and tried to relax, but he knew this wasn't convincing. It was useless, nothing could get by Katara.

"Aang," she whispered, carressing his face. He melted into her hand. He turned his body away from the dresser and started to welcome her in, putting his arm around her body. She wrapped her arms around him and felt how warm he was, then realized how hard he was poking through his shorts. She looked up at him. "You know, you can't really hide things from me," she said while staring into his eyes. His eyes then closed, like he was fighting an internal war. "You might as well just tell me."