Frustration

Aang masturbation story to a memory of his goodbye with Katara, enjoy!

Aang was alone, a fact that was becoming increasingly real as he gazed out over the mountainside before retreating to his makeshift home. He was traveling to Omashu to spend time with Bumi, but the journey was long since he didn't have Appa; Sokka "called dibs" on him to take Suki to Ember Island for a few days. He didn't mind using his glider to travel, but it definitely made the trip longer.

He'd found a mountain that overlooked a beautiful lake, the breeze carrying the scent of wildflowers that bloomed everywhere he could see. His earthbending was pretty impressive at this point, taking inspiration from Toph as he created a small room out of earth, complete with a bed, doorway, and windows. He sat down on his earth bed and sighed, wishing Katara was here to see the view with him.

Aang had only been away from Katara for 3 days, but it was enough for his longing to gnaw at his skin. He imagined her leaning against the doorway of his mini earth home, her head to the side as she takes in the view. This would, of course, expose her neck – Aang could almost feel the way his arms would wrap around her from behind, his lips taking advantage of the exposed skin. The older he got, the more confident he felt with his pursuits with Katara. He grew taller, stronger, and more defined each year, often noticing Katara's eyes lingering on his chest for longer periods each day. He shivered. If only Katara could be here, touching his chest and kissing him.

Aang leaned against the wall on his bed, closing his eyes as he imagined grabbing her waist and kissing her. He knew her nails would grip into the backs of his shoulders, slowly sliding down until they reached the valley of his lower back. Another shiver. He wished she could walk in the doorway right now and straddle him on this bed.

"Aang," he scolded himself. He already knew where this was heading, but he couldn't help thinking about their last interaction before he left.

"I'm going to miss you more than the world," Katara told him, her thumb rubbing his forehead and down to his cheek.

"You know how much I'll miss you, too," he said to her in a low voice. "I'll be back before you know it, I promise."

She looked into his eyes, an unspoken meaning. Aang felt a lump in his throat, feeling a little light on his feet. He instinctively leaned in to kiss her, a kiss that quickly grew in intensity. They were kissing like it was the last time they would ever kiss, hands grasping at clothes and pulling each other in tighter. Katara let out a small noise, causing Aang to pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist. He earthbent a stool to sit on, Katara's weight coming down on his erection. He gasped into their kisses at the sudden pressure.

"Aang, I can't let you go, I'll need you too badly," she sighed, starting to move her hips into his. He saw stars.

"Katara..." he moaned to her, his hardness growing rapidly as he looked down to see the outline of her breasts underneath her robe that was loosely coming undone. He dove his face into her neck to sink his teeth into her skin.

Aang became incredibly aware of the blood rushing to his center while he reminisced, fully hard as his shorts formed a tent. He growled softly, knowing he was too far gone now, that he needed to feel relief. He reached down and grabbed himself outside of his shorts, allowing his mind to return to that memory. Fuck, it felt so good to have her grinding in his lap. He imagined how it felt before he left and tried to picture it happening here on this mountain as he tightened his grip, fully in the throes of lust.

"Aang, baby, what am I supposed to do," she whined to him, his heart racing as he considered picking her up and having his way with her right there.