Give Me Another

The beginning of this fic is an excerpt from an upcoming fic I'm creating! The fic I'm creating isn't smut-focused, so I wanted to create a separate entry on my profile just for the smut version of the first chapter. If you like the vibe, keep an eye out for my new fic! Enjoy this heated story of how Tenzin was made, for now :)

When he walked back inside the house and into the master bedroom, he found Katara combing her hair on their bed. She was dressed in a cropped shirt and shorts, her skin glowing from lotion. She never failed to take his breath away; her features were so intoxicating that he had to force himself to remember that he's a master of air. She noticed his pause and looked up at him, sweat beading at the top of his chest.

"You're gonna rinse off, right?" She twisted her face up slightly, trying to hide her affection for the way his muscles were swelling. Aang smirked as he made his way to their bathroom, starting to touch the hem of his shorts on the way.

"You gonna do it for me?" He called out, his voice echoing off the tile, Katara grinning widely before blushing and throwing her head back. Aang's flirting always weakened her. She couldn't get the image out of her head of his rosy chest as he eyed her on the bed a second ago. The image in her head when she heard his shorts hit the ground wasn't easy to ignore, either.

Katara quietly got up and slowly walked towards the bathroom, not sure what her intentions were just yet. She peeked around the corner and watched as he stepped into the shower, using waterbending to make the water flow out. With a deep breath, he firebended a heated steam through his nostrils to turn the shower into a sauna. As the steam rose, he looked over his shoulder at Katara, throwing her a wink before reaching for the soap. Katara could have fallen to her knees.

Aang eyed her as she inched closer, a hungry expression on her face. She looked innocent and curious, her gaze raking his frame, as if she couldn't decide which part of him she wanted to try first. Aang smirked at the sight of her in her thin top, the steam causing it to cling to her skin. She stood at the edge of the shower and he leaned in to kiss her. He stopped the water after a moment, but Katara was already wet. She tasted like the strawberry tart they had for dessert. He was partly aware of the fact that the water had soaked her shirt, but as much as he wanted to take a peek, he wanted to kiss her more. He deepened the kiss and held on to either side of her head before eventually breaking away.

"Are you going to get in here with me, or are you going to let me finish so I can get into bed with you?" Aang was okay with either option, but a decision needed to be made. He stole a glance at her shirt.

Katara kissed him again before taking a step back. She wanted the latter. "Don't take too long, Avatar." She returned his wink and walked back into their room, feeling his gaze burn into her back. She waterbended her damp clothes dry before lifting the covers and sliding inside, sighing at the comfort of their cool, silk sheets.

Aang took the quickest shower of his life. He knew that his beautiful waterbender was waiting for him, a thought that made him excitedly airbend the water off of him so he could hurry to bed. Despite being together for nearly 20 years, they never seemed to lose that sense of longing for one another. Some time to touch her skin and kiss her was exactly the type of thing he needed after such a rough day with the council in Republic City – everyone always looked to him for the answers, and when he offered suggestions, they would undermine him with their own opinions. The stress of it all weighed on his shoulders, but Katara had a gift for making it all go away. He walked towards the bedroom and leaned against the door frame, dressed in thin shorts, his muscles still full from the heat of the shower.

"Hey, Mama," He nodded his head to Katara, whose eyes flicked open and lips turned up. "I missed you."

Katara sat up slightly. "In the shower?"