Chapter Seven

Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston, Texas. | 9:30 PM

"Wait so you got clients today?" Maleyah asked as both her and Lani walked into the shop

"Nah I just gotta get something from my suite right quick, can you drop me back home too?" Lani asked opening her suites door.

"Hmm I gotta see girl he don't like any typa people in his car." She said shrugging following behind Lani.

"I'm not any typa people," Lani scrunched up her face at leyah as she laughed

"Ight ight," she put her hands up in surrender.

"Hey Diamond," Lani greeted diamond as she waved back and smiled.

"What you in my room for girl," Lani asked as Diamond waved her off.

"You know I'm always in here," Diamond stated.

I need something to stir the pot up.. Lani thought.

"Leyah I know that boy name ain't actually O, ain't no way a nigga named O." Lani laughed opening her drawers pretending to look for something.

Leyah rolled her eyes, "Why you so worrieddd" she dragged taking a seat on a chair.

"Uhn uhn don't do that, don't nobody want ya nigga," Lani stopped what she was doing looking at leyah before mugging her and going right back to what she was doing.

"It's just I kno when you lying and you kno that and we tell eachother everything." Lani said seriously taking a look at Leyah.

Diamond was slowly listening pretending to
be scrolling through her phone. Tuh she knows hunid would mess with any and everything.

"Fine...it's hunid," Leyah blurted out making diamond out her phone down.

"Hunid? Drug dealing hunid?" Diamond said sitting up staring at leyah.

"Yeah.." Leyah mugged her as Lani stopped what she was doing looking at both of them.

"I know you fucking lyin,'" Diamond shook her head laughing before walking out making her way outside as leyah got up doing the same.

Lani quickly rushed out watching as Diamond started banging on Hunids car.

"You think you can play with me huh?" Diamond yelled opening his door as hunis threw his head back groaning.