FORELSKET

FORELSKET

the euphoria feeling when you're first falling in love

synopsis

robin buckley is an upcoming artist from new york, and she's gaining steady popularity over time. after the release of her first album, she decides to go on tour to a few spots around the country. she's not a super popular artist, but she's popular enough to have a decent crowd if she were to play in a bar.

nancy wheeler is fresh out of a relationship with her ex, izzy williams. summer chavez, nancy's best friend, insists on taking her to robin's concert with her. nancy, who hadn't heard her music before, reluctantly agrees so she doesn't have to be alone.

she didn't expect to enjoy it, but it became hard not to when she noticed robin's gaze on her as she sang. their paths continue to cross until they decides maybe they should make the best out of robin's time here.

until izzy comes crawling back.

main characters

robin buckley. nancy wheeler

side characters

steve harrington. summer chavez. izzy williams. and more.

triggers

substance use, slight smut

mentions of: homophobia, abusive relationship
(may update as the story continues)

cast

everyone as themselves

pov

third person

disclaimer !

i do not own the characters from the show, only any i may create.

this story isn't linked to stranger things besides the characters. it will also be placed in modern time for my convenience.

lowercase is intended.

started

february 25, 2024

completed

march 28, 2024

extra notes

NEW RONANCE NEW RONANCE

hi guys what do we think of the plot

this lowkey just appeared in my brain idk

dont know when i will get the first chapter out but hopefully soon (maybe tmr who knows)