Chapter 420 - Weapon of Destruction

"Souta!!"

Souta turned his head when he heard someone called his name. He saw that it was Jamine and Isabella. "What's wrong, Isabella?" He asked.

"Souta!! Lydia had something to tell you!!" Isabella said with a hurried expression. It seems that she was panicking.

Jamine walked to his side and gave him the transmission talisman. "Here," she said while looking around. She saw that the people were nervous as sweat formed on their foreheads.

"What's wrong, Lydia?" Souta asked the same question.

"Souta, they are coming. From the information that we've got, the empire is going to launch an all-out attack at Greia." Lydia's voice sounded through the transmission talisman.

"Well, I've already noticed it. Our radar detected thousands of ships landing in this world using the transportational gate." Souta said to her in a grave tone.

"How can that be? They are already there!" Lydia sounded like she was shocked. She didn't expect that the empire was already in Greia.

"We're going to retreat. Our forces here aren't enough to fight thousands of ships at the same time. It's better for me to go back to Prison World." Souta said as he focused his eyes on the projection.

At this moment, they saw thousands of mother ships emerged from the sky. The small assault-type ships surpassed ten thousand in numbers. They were serious about fighting Souta's rebel army.

Jamine, Isabella, and the rest were shocked when they saw this scene on the projection. They shivered as they finally saw the might of the empire when they got serious.

"Lydia, just do complete our plan. Leave this to me." Souta said as he hung up the call and placed the transmission talisman in his pocket.

He took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes. He greatly underestimated the might of the Great Astley Empire. Although they didn't have extremely powerful individuals their numbers were overwhelming. He already knew it but this number was outside of his expectations.

He's just a third evolution monster. He couldn't fight endlessly and without him, the rebel army wouldn't be able to fight the empire. He's the heart of the army and everyone depends on him.

Souta opened his mouth and said, "Retreat and then use the transportational gate to go back to Prison World. We're going to abandon our mission in conquering this world."

The rebels quickly followed his instruction. For them, going back to Prison World was the right choice. Just by thinking about the army of the empire, they couldn't help but shiver in fear.

"Also, tell the forces of this world that want to join us to go the Prison World. Abandoned everything in this world, we'll fight them after we gathered our forces. At this rate, we're going to die if we fight them head-on."

Souta ordered as he sat down on the commander's seat.

Souta's ship and the twelve ships that they've plundered flew as fast as it could. At this moment, the empire's army successfully landed on this world. They quickly fired their cannons at Souta's army.

"The enemy is firing at us!!"

"The enemy is firing their cannons!!"

The rebels hurriedly reported everything that was happening. They also deployed the barrier of the ships that could deplete their energy. They were in a pinch at this rate they were going to lose their energy before they could use the transportational gate.

Souta sighed and said, "Forget about the barrier. Just reserve the ship's energy for transportational gate. I'll block all those attacks."

"Eh! Are you serious?!" Jamine was shocked at his orders. "Y-You... You're going to block those beams!"