Chapter 542 - Eilish and Souta VS Rowan III

Rowan raised his arms and the golden bell blocked Souta's slash.

Boom!

Souta gritted his teeth as he put more force in his slash. His ears had regenerated along with his eyes. Also, some part of his skin had recovered.

His [Draw Blood] trait made his attacks stronger but he couldn't risk himself not regenerating some of his wounds caused there's a chance that Rowan would be able to one hit him if his health was too low.

"Souta!! Leave him!!"

Eilish shouted as she finished her preparation.

Rowan turned his head and opened his eyes in shock. The energy that gathered around the wooden staff was too dense and enormous. The fluctuations were producing violent torrents of energy in the form of sparks. It was distorting the area around her.

"This is..."

With just a glance, he knew exactly what will happen to him if Eilish launched that spell.

Bang!

"What?!"

He lost his focus when he saw Eilish and he ignored one of the problems around him. Souta, who was pushing his soul weapon, managed to break through his defenses.

"Eilish, don't worry about me!! Just cast the spell!"

Souta roared as he slashed the vajra sword in his hand once again.

Swoosh!

"Ugh!"

Rowan groaned as a huge cut appeared on his chest and the torrent of energy from the slash swallowed his body.

"Fine."

Eilish pressed her hand together and her attention was on the two. Since she heard Souta's approval, she wasn't going to hesitate anymore.

[Heaven and Earth Annihilating Cannon]!!

She pushed her hand forward and the wooden staff stopped spinning. The energy inside it suddenly exploded and an enormous beam engulfed everything in front of her.

The black and white energy twisted together like a snake as it moved in a straight line. The height and width of the beam covered everything and the walls of water were instantly shattered by its power.

A low-grade tier 3 spell was casted by a shackled realm expert using a vast amount of mana was horrific.

BOOOOM!!!

Eztein was holding both Yenxa and Gragas on his shoulder when an enormous explosion burst behind him.

"Fucking shit!!!"

They were already far from the riverside yet the shockwaves caused by the beam still blow them away. The beam illuminated the sky and the forest which was covered in darkness.

The witches and Eilish's subordinates had already distanced themselves. Everyone knew that when two Extinction Realm masters were fighting, everything below it would get caught up in the aftershocks of the battle.

So everyone within three kilometers of the beam felt the most powerful shockwave. And it even injured most of the B-rank experts around.

Swoosh!!

The two elders who were fighting above the clouds suddenly stopped and both of them looked down only to find an enormous white and black beam engulfing the whole Mist River.

"They are fighting below... An Extinction Realm..." Elder Guan muttered in disbelief.

Elder Hanmi narrowed his eyes and didn't say anything.