Chapter 580: Departure

The group was repairing the Guardian Fortresses. It’s been a week since they’ve arrived in Imperium and they haven’t tried to find any city at the moment.

Souta decided to settle in this place. They will make this land their territory. The territory of their organization.

In the past week, Torkez discussed things related to the organization. He said that it was better for their organization to have a name and he suggested to Souta the name Astros. Souta didn’t care about the name at all so he agreed to Torkez’s suggestion.

There’s no harm if he would follow his subordinate. They were here to support him and he could rely on them sometimes.

Souta also talked to Gragas. Gragas decided to join the Astros and he became the main weaponsmith of the organization. Well, even the weaponsmith of the Witch Clan couldn’t compare to him so they became Gragas’ subordinates.

Gragas became the Chief of the Military Arms Department.

Franklin was the Chief of the Noxious, the Assassin Corps of the Astros.

Isabella was the second-in-command of the Noxious and she was also the Chief of the Potioneer Department.

Torkez was the Chief of Finance, Research, and Secretary of the Leader. He was the third highest authority beside Souta and Alice.

Doranjan was the General of the Feral Corps, an army made up of pure monsters. The highest authority that could command monsters besides Souta was him.

Alice didn’t take any position so she just became Souta’s second-in-command.

As for the witches and Eilish’s organization, Souta merged them into his own.

He already talked to Eilish about it. He recruited her but she said that she didn’t want him to bound her so he didn’t transplant any parasite to her body. But her subordinates weren’t excluded from it.

Souta transplanted parasites to her subordinates and they became a member of the Astros. He could let Eilish roam even without a parasite as she was stronger than him. But these people were weaker than him so they had to follow his rules and words.

As for the witches, most of them became ordinary citizens. After all, not every witch was strong. Some of them were elderly, children, or just normal people.

Eilish took the role of the General of Mage Corps. People who wanted to join the Mage Corps will be under her rule and they will receive her training to become a suitable war mage.

The two elders had been given a high position too. Amanda asked Souta to form her own organization within Astros just like the Noxious and Souta gave his permission to her.

Amanda became the Chief of the Witch Corps. The Witch Corps was entirely made up of witches. It became the strongest group within Astros because of the presence of the two SS-rank experts.

There were still vacant positions but they could fill them up in the future after their organization grew larger.

The main party of the Astros was named Blood Corps tribute to Souta’s in-game character. Alice, Eztein, Doranjan, Yuko, Torkez, Franklin, Isabella, Yenxa, and Amanda were the only member of the Blood Corps. Although some of them were leaders of a department, Souta still choose them.

The Blood Corps were people that he could bring in his expedition. If Souta wanted to go to a city, anyone suitable from the Blood Corps would accompany him. They were also fighters that could fight beside Souta and Souta was the only person that could command them.

Souta was in the training ground with Eilish. She was currently teaching him spells. He had been studying spells ever since she accepted his suggestion and Souta was working hard to properly cast a spell without relying on the system.