Chapter 461 - Disturbance in the Red Light District

Flames spread out in the red light district. A figure was on the center of it with his striking red color hair. It was Bryan and his body was oozing out a tremendous amount of energy.

He showed his power in the red light district to defeat more than twenty B-rank experts. It was a huge feat and twenty B-rank experts were a force to reckon.

He went to the person that asked them about the ritual of the Bentley Family. No matter where he looked in this place, he couldn't find the ritual place of the Bentley Family. It seems that the ritual wasn't going to happen in this place.

"Of course, they aren't going to start the ritual in this country. After all, it's going to cause a commotion and the whole country will notice it so the ritual will be held outside the country."

The man who answered his question was a B-rank adventurer before he was captured by the people from Bentley Family. He took a quest before to investigate this family but he got captured by a bunch of B-rank experts.

But then he learned a lot of things circling around this noble family.

Hmm...?

A powerful energy shot in the sky in three directions. It was the energy of A-rank experts. This family really had powerful forces as they could easily dispatch several A-rank and B-rank at the same time.

"Listen carefully, I'll only tell you this once." The man said to Bryan where the ritual will be held. He also didn't forget to warn Bryan about the danger of going into that place.

The forces of the Bentley Family in the ritual were much more concentrated than the red light district which only had a few A-rank experts managing it. In that place, he should expect himself to encounter a shackled realm expert. Bryan was only at liquefying level and the shackled realm was too far from his level.

"I suggest that you shouldn't go alone."

The man said before he left to escape the red light district along with the other captives. He was a B-rank expert so his physical strength was enough to defeat some of the C-rank guards even if he didn't have mana in his body.

Bryan looked at the man before he narrowed his eyes as he felt that three A-rank experts were rushing in his direction.

"I need to get out of this place as fast as possible..."

He muttered as he also didn't forget the warning of that man. If he wanted to get out of this country he shouldn't let other people notice him or else the guards will notice him too and they will prevent him from leaving this country. Now that he didn't have much time left, he didn't need to report this to the authorities.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

A saw a huge block of ice flying at him from above.

"They are already here..."

Bryan looked at it and moved his body to the side to avoid getting hit. If it was the other day, he would still enjoy fighting these A-rank experts but now that a lot of people were in danger he didn't have a time to thoroughly enjoy himself.

There was a time for that later...

Flames coated his fist and he threw it on the block of ice.

Bang!

The flames collided with ice and it created a mist that covered the entire area.

The three A-rank experts narrowed their eyes when they saw this scene. Then, the A-rank mage raised his hand and dozens of wind spears formed above him. The other A-rank experts were a swordsman and a shielder. They fought side by side countless times so they didn't need to discuss their plan. They know each other very well.