Chapter 507 - Gragas

Souta, Amanda, and Yenxa arrived in the Paultry City. This city wasn't as large as Earthen Core City but it was still huge compared to the city on the southern continent.

There was one reason why Eilish said to go here aside from finding the dwarf called Gragas.

The Union Peace was the strongest organization in the central continent, which means that there were number two or number three organizations.

And Paultry City wasn't under the rule of Union Peace.

It's under the rule of an organization called Night Watch.

It's a strong organization but not as strong as Union Peace.

Although this wasn't Union Peace's territory, Souta couldn't let down his guard. All the other organizations in this land were afraid of Union Peace, after all.

They wouldn't dare to offend the Union Peace for a monster like him.

"How are we going to find Gragas in this huge city?" Amanda asked.

"Eilish said to me that Gragas is a blacksmith and he wanted to replicate a soul weapon. So we are going to narrow down our scope." Souta said to her while walking. Amanda and Yenxa were following him while observing the locals of this city.

There were stalls in every corner of the street. Some of the people were buying, some of them were chatting, and some of them were on the corner as if waiting for someone. The whole street was filled with people from different races.

"Hmm... So we are going to find a blacksmith. It's easier than finding any clues about my clan." Amanda said in a low voice.

The three were wearing hoods to cover their head and layers of flesh on their face so that no one would recognize them. They could change their appearance using the parasite but they couldn't change their energy signature. If a person has a keen sense then they would recognize Souta's group.

Souta glanced at Yenxa. He still couldn't ask her to do other things except for battle. Yenxa couldn't understand human and demi language. It would take a lot of time before she learned to understand this language.

Also, even if she understood human and demi language it would still take some time before she could speak using it. She would learn the monster language when she reach her third evolution but that would easily give her identity as a monster.

She could only understand Souta when he was using monster language or goblin language but if he used human and demi language, she would be left in the dark without knowing anything.

This was the reason why she was silent all the time when there were other people around her.

"Is there something you want to do, Yenxa?" He asked in a low voice using monster language.

"Nothing, My Lord. I'm fortunate that I could follow you like this and receive your guidance." Yenxa shook her head as she replied to him in a tiny voice that only Souta could hear.

Then, she glanced at Amanda in the corner of her eyes. Even Amanda who just recently joined their group has more uses than her.

Souta sensed her gloomy emotion. He felt it through the contract that he had with her.

"You know, you can ask Doranjan to teach you human and demi language. Aside from me, he is the only one who can teach you the most common language that people use."

Alice, Torkez, Franklin, or Amanda couldn't teach Yenxa as Yenxa didn't understand their words in the first place. Even if they wanted it, it would be useless.

"I understand, My Lord."

Yenxa said to him.

Souta nodded and the group walked around the streets for a few minutes until they found an inn.